Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

What more should you be able to do with coins?

Ok here is all my suggestions I think we should have this Thing called Box Karma... See where im going with this we have a new stat (Not on weapons just a stat on everyone) box karma the way to increase box karma Is theirs a npc in the Lobby lets just call him Hapless Jim The Hobo When we donate Gold we have a better chance of Getting Good stuff see their should be 4 Options on Hapless Jim The Hobo We can donate 2500 which removes all the commons from your next box donate 3500 which removes Uncommons and Commons Donate 5500 which removes all the Unlikely's and under (the green ones) and for 20,000 removes all the Rare's and under This would drastically change the economy And then we could also have this Party Room thing on the lobby see lets say its Terrans Birthday So terran Rents a party room for 5000 gold a hour where he can invite all his friends for his birthday party and its just a server all to terran and his friends it plays nothing but Minigames Obc's dragon rounds lets just decrease the chance's for drops so it dosent become over powered how about only the top 2 win on obc rounds get guranteed loot and the top 2 damage done to the dragon on dragon rounds get guranteed loot and on wogs they have this Draw My Thing game where people type in chat guessing what the picture is and the drawer gets assigned a random word This should be a new minigame it has 5 rounds just think up abunch of New Minigames for the party room plus we should have new minigames how about one where everyone is small.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What more should you be able to do with coins? - CobaltIsAPimp - 12-26-2015, 07:37 PM