Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Mr. Meeseeks - Unban Request

(12-23-2015, 02:29 AM)Terran Wrote:  "Steam Name (During incident): xXxHolocaust420xXx"

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit

Yup, I know it was wrong. It was in the heat of the moment and I was just too distracted to realize the real morals.

(12-23-2015, 02:31 AM)Axe Wrote:  Actually I was told the statement you said was even worse than that one + your name didn't help your case.

Again, I know my name isn't helping, but what I said is about exactly what I said. Just some words are off. I'm not sure what you were told but I'm sure that I didn't say anything more than what I said.

EDIT: You changed your post, and again, I didn't mean to direct it towards anyone in the server or the server itself. Just myself, and I know it's still wrong.

(12-23-2015, 02:32 AM)McNuggie Wrote:  I like you Meeseeks, but come on man, you should have known better, saying it to yourself or not. Racism is not accepted on FRG.

I'm not sure you should get unbanned.
I know what I did was wrong, all I'm asking is for a shortening of it.

(12-23-2015, 02:34 AM)Unpoke Wrote:  You're generally a good player, but you have to understand the hard "r" is just a server rule, the tense with that doesn't matter at all. I'd rather you just apologize than try to justify its use and try to change the rule as a whole.
A lot of the people in the server slip up sometimes, and I usually give them a break if it was just something really suttle and they apologize after, so because of that, if you apologize and promise not to use that word again, I'll +1 your unban.
I understand what I did was wrong and how I shouldn't do it again. I'm sincerely apologizing even if it's as I'm just doing so to get unbanned. I understand that the staff is simply trying to exterminate these prejudices from the community so it can be fun for everyone.
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mr. Meeseeks - Ban Request - tobiasx - 12-23-2015, 12:43 AM
RE: Mr. Meeseeks - Unban Request - Terran - 12-23-2015, 02:29 AM
RE: Mr. Meeseeks - Unban Request - Axe - 12-23-2015, 02:31 AM
RE: Mr. Meeseeks - Unban Request - Unpoke - 12-23-2015, 02:34 AM
RE: Mr. Meeseeks - Unban Request - Mr. Meeseeks - 12-23-2015, 02:44 AM
RE: Mr. Meeseeks - Unban Request - Unpoke - 12-23-2015, 02:47 AM