Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

I THINK IM PACMAN (unban request)

(12-20-2015, 05:16 PM)I think Im PACMAN Wrote:  
(12-20-2015, 05:12 PM)Axe Wrote:  Usually I support bans like this because I don't think it's fair to be banned for your siblings mistake, but why all of a sudden like right after your brother gets banned do you want to play. Also you just spassed out on the additional details section. Of course your frustrated, but how are the staff members supposed to know your a sibling and not an alt.

My brother and I both know air bender and he calls me last night and tell me your brother got banned from this
"ttt server and it doesn't look like he getting unbanned. So i'm going to check it out in the morning when i wake up. I play a couple of rounds get like 400 coins and get banned. And i know the staff doesn't know the difference but it was so sudden when i got banned and i just got so heated at that moment.

(12-20-2015, 05:03 PM)tobiasx Wrote:  Nigga, it goes by computer not by IP. I know exactly how it is stored, but since I don't think brass wants people knowing, I won't say, but I will say it does go by computers.

Plus your profile looks shady as fuck. 59 hours in GMOD, 182 in counter strike, and only level 2.

Seems like an alt to me.

i just took offense because your making it sound like i'm the one in fault here and i was just angry when i read your comment and besides i like how you call guest "retarded"

Bruh, I call people retarded when they start making accusations, and as a guest, you shouldn't be getting angry at us for telling you why you were banned.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I THINK IM PACMAN (unban request) - tobiasx - 12-20-2015, 05:22 PM