Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Poll: Go With This Awesome Idea?
No, this is TERRIBLE. REMOVE the "TotaliTerran" tier for good! The name doesn't fit the other gun tier names!
YES, I like this idea and will have fun using these awesome guns!
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

TotaliTerran Gun Tier Buff (Serious Thread + Serious Replies Only, Friends!)

I just want my tier to be decent enough to use. The firerate and damage are okay, but the accuracy makes it useless on anything other than an AK, HUGE, or Mac-10. For me, a person who primarily uses rifles and M16s, it's very disappointing to have a tier only used to charge crystals.

The two most dramatic stat changes are accuracy and recoil. Recoil is somewhere around +25%, while accuracy is somewhere around -25%. While it's nice to have a steady aim, it's pointless if you can't hit people at a distance. Recoil doesn't affect hit percentage much, due to it being directly controlled by the player, but accuracy is decided by the computer.

There are two possible fixes to this. It could either have a softer reduction to accuracy (somewhere around -5%), or it could have a larger clip (+10) and firerate (around +25%) to make up for the lack of making bullets land. The second option wouldn't do much for rifles, but it would increase Rotting's low dps by a lot.
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: TotaliTerran Gun Tier Buff (Serious Thread + Serious Replies Only, Friends!) - Rotshout - 09-25-2015, 03:56 PM