Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Mougwi RDM x1 & Leave and Disrespect

(06-28-2015, 12:13 PM)Minehuis(Nerdy)-Fire- Wrote:  Dave chill out when ur playing ttt it takes more than just you to play. Stop getting upset about these little things and go directly to the forms to cry about. This is why people leave the server little stupid people who thing they own the server. It's just a game why you got to be made about it

I'm not upset by anything. In the video, you can clearly tell that I don't care. I just dislike people who break the rules. If I see ANYONE break the rules and I have evidence, I'll report them. The less rule-breakers, the better.

(06-28-2015, 12:13 PM)Minehuis(Nerdy)-Fire- Wrote:  Dave chill out when ur playing ttt it takes more than just you to play. Stop getting upset about these little things and go directly to the forms to cry about. This is why people leave the server little stupid people who thing they own the server. It's just a game why you got to be made about it

P.s Dave your not being disrespected your not staff so you have very little to none powers

I'm not being disrespected because I'm not staff? What?
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mougwi RDM x1 & Leave and Disrespect - Psychotic Dave - 06-28-2015, 12:19 PM