Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

View Statistics

I really enjoyed the View Statistics button on weapons on NTG where it showed the damage for body head and arm/leg plus the total damage, team damage, and stuff like that and i think it should be implemented into here.

If you dont want the full thing i would suggest a View Damage button where it just showed head body and arm/leg damage.
Find

+1

+1 I liked this on NTG as well.

+12345
Love me <3

+420 (+1) I enjoy seeing how much dmg weapons do, especially now that im using a HUGE instead of rifles

You don't need to suggest things that NTG has for the 100ths time.

In time it will be added here. Calm your tits.

Not necessarily true Tobias, many things from NTG are not being added here, so i am making this post to see if this one is a thing that should be re-implemented.

(02-08-2015, 10:05 PM){PSG} Maximus3131 Wrote:  Not necessarily true Tobias, many things from NTG are not being added here, so i am making this post to see if this one is a thing that should be re-implemented.

Brassx will add stuff that he WANTS IN later, not the second you demand it.

(02-08-2015, 10:09 PM)TobiasX Wrote:  
(02-08-2015, 10:05 PM){PSG} Maximus3131 Wrote:  Not necessarily true Tobias, many things from NTG are not being added here, so i am making this post to see if this one is a thing that should be re-implemented.

Im not demanding it im making a suggestion so that he can notice it.

Im done arguing now, don't turn a suggestion into a flame war.
Find

(02-08-2015, 10:18 PM){PSG} Maximus3131 Wrote:  
(02-08-2015, 10:09 PM)TobiasX Wrote:  

Im not demanding it im making a suggestion so that he can notice it.

Im done arguing now, don't turn a suggestion into a flame war.

How is this turning into a flame war lol?

I was just saying something Brassx has said on all of these kind of suggestions.
Find