Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Buff the pillar bosses.

That's kinda it, Fresh. Yeah, something like that. Maybe give them a new special move or something, they're just...sponges that god down.
Find

The fourth one is the only one who can actually hurt you, albeit a poor loadout team would have issues with the first two as they can still beam. Maybe give the first 2 a bigger chance for the beams and the nukalurk doesnt get stuck as much?
Find

Bigger beams would be nice, but what if the fourth one got tracking bolts or something? Slow moving but they lock onto a player, only dissolving if they hit a wall/entity or something.

Make it a challenge befitting the boss before the final one.
Find

They are mostly sponges simply due to lack of animations with the models. I'm no modeler or animator. I managed to animate the final boss though(gave him the sword too), but the fallout models were already compiled, extremely sloppily, and I did not want to go and re-do animations for every single one.

The charge attack for the pillar boss is just a slowed down melee attack too, it's really the only animation with them that I could do anything different with unfortunately(that I could think of anyways). Their other attacks are just like 'lunge' attacks, and don't really work well with the NextBot system.
Find

The first pillar boss got a 4-kill against us with his special. Please no buff.
Find

Terran, it's easy for you, it's hard for us. No buff needed. Actually, this is my suggestion, why don't we have it where before the party is teleported to the labyrinth, the party leader can choose the difficulty of the map. Harder levels give better rewards, but easier levels give not as good rewards? Just an idea
Umpty Dumpty
Find

The system is fine, my team has died to the firy giant lasers of doom before...

- That Thrakos Noob
Find