Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Audio Rebalance

I don't know how Lua handles audio levels, so I don't know if it can even be changed, but I feel that the crowbar drop noise is a tad loud compared to the other effects.  I think it can be a little too easy to tell when people died.

Well when you throw a crowbar onto the ground, how loud is it? It's just one of those little things you've got to consider when you're a T, people can hear 'screams' if someone dies all the time, so you gotta be strategic.
Find

It's loud enough to be heard from quite a distance away imo, and much more noticeable than other weapons getting dropped. Also, remember that head shots and knife kills are silent.
Find

just turn down your volume Cool
Umpty Dumpty
Find

It's not a client-side audio level issue. I could turn my sound all the way to, say, 1%, and the crowbar sound will still be louder than the other sounds.
Find

Yeah this is true, it usually gives me an indicator that somebody just got shot while AFK. Dunno if its possible to change though.
Find

Yeah man I noticed this today when I got shot holding my crowbar and it was like *CLINK* and fucking blew my eardrums out lol
Find

i suggested this when dropping melees first became a thing lol.
Find

I agree. I would hear a deag shot and then a melee drop and I knew someone got the juan.
+1 to this idea
Find