Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Super Key/Grand Key

This is Fuzzy's Idea, he said I posted it.( well forging keys into keys, the rest is me)

Ok so what it is, that you take 10 regular Tiered Keys then trade them back to The key forger( I forgot her name Cyrene i believe it is) and when you trade the keys in you get 1 Super/Grand Key, Upon using this one the chest, you can roll an Item of tier of the keys that where crafted or and item quality above that of it. Another way this could be is that when you craft the Super/Grand Key you have to head into TTT make sure its in your inv and get a certain amount of tasked kills done with certain item, Kill a T with a Secondary Weapon ,etc, then make it so you have a to do 10 of these tasks then go back the Key Smith and Finish the key and use it,  When using it the Item can instead of it being a regular weapon, it can be a suffixed weapon, this would be a neat way to get weps, and maybe there could be an achievement that go along with it, but overall this is what I (Partially Fuzzy) Suggest, Thanks for reading  Tongue
Im a weeb since I play Osu! aparrently, Enchantable's fault

I don't really get it.

So 100 competants = 1 competant?

100 legendary weapons = 1 legendary?
Find

Well Tbh I just thought it would be a cool idea, item wise it could give you something new if brass adds anything achievable through the that which would be sick, but I dont know rewards wise specific, it would be pretty difficult so it would have to have a big payout, so thats why its a Suggestion, If you can post a good payout idea that be awesome Big Grin
Im a weeb since I play Osu! aparrently, Enchantable's fault

Find

run on sentences.
i still dont even understand
When a dragon round begins.