Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Second Event raid

Theme: Temple on a Mountain.

So the event idea would consist of puzzles alongside monsters. (first part would have 1 of 3 puzzles open up, all 3 puzzles have same end path.) (Monsters inside the puzzle areas)
Yes this would mean you could just run it enough times to be good at the puzzles, but that is the same logic it goes for the mazes currently.

The second part would be an open area where you can fall off and take damage/get teleported during any moment back to the start of the second area. (while flying monsters are attacking you)

In open areas flying monsters would spawn till you break crystals just like pillars but with a twist, you wont have room to kite around the entire map. (the crystal would lock you down onto the same area it is.)  (the video shows my concept of this part, obviously it could be different depending on style of event.)

This would be on the same cooldown timer as Grim's raid. (or its own if brass wants it.)

Special drop ideas: Something wind/rock related. (Maybe a healing melee godlike, something that heals others instead of damages)
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

add candy cane to rewards Smile
Find

(01-24-2016, 06:47 AM)Excel Wrote:  add candy cane to rewards Smile

Actually i agree.
Find

Maybe all missing godlikes could be a final boss %drop.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
Find

(01-24-2016, 07:00 AM)Eryehka Wrote:  Maybe all missing godlikes could be a final boss %drop.

Well there's only one.
Find

As of right now. But how do you know there might not be others in the future.
Find

Throwable rock of the Phoenix

I think it should be like the Maze Runner. Every night the maze changes. In this event it should change after every death so you can't remember the path to take. Then it would be a little harder, but +1 overall.
Bouncy Rounds