Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Latest Threads
Demon time revenge rdming...
Forum: Complaints
Last Post: Terran
8 hours ago
» Replies: 5
Mex Discord Unmute
Forum: Unban Requests
Last Post: CoachGrump
Yesterday, 04:03 AM
» Replies: 1
jasper's Member+ Applicat...
Forum: +Member Applications
Last Post: jasper
Yesterday, 02:06 AM
» Replies: 0
North Member Reapplicatio...
Forum: Approved
Last Post: Not John Smith
05-01-2024, 03:05 AM
» Replies: 12
Mem+ Application
Forum: Denied
04-26-2024, 01:48 AM
» Replies: 3
Heavysandvich5 RDM
Forum: Resolved
04-21-2024, 01:56 PM
» Replies: 2
BoySmokes - Membership Ap...
04-18-2024, 01:59 AM
» Replies: 10
Slanderman_ member app
04-18-2024, 01:12 AM
» Replies: 6
A Basket of Puppies Membe...
Forum: Denied
Last Post: Basket of Puppies
04-16-2024, 02:21 PM
» Replies: 10
Scopes Membership Applica...
Forum: Membership
Last Post: twentysix
04-15-2024, 09:18 PM
» Replies: 2

Forum Statistics

Members: 4,447,   Latest member: cobaltgeo,   Forum threads: 9,009,   Forum posts: 74,346,   Full Statistics

New Melee Weapon: Slappers
Posted by: Scottie - (Beam me up = death!) - 02-08-2015, 05:34 PM - Forum: Suggestions - Replies (1)

I think a great new addition for TTT would be the melee weapon the slappers.  They should be a rare+ weapon, because they are awesome.  Here is a link to their workshop page.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=105225353&searchtext=slappers

Print this item

Mass Rdming and no report function.
Posted by: Scottie - (Beam me up = death!) - 02-08-2015, 05:20 PM - Forum: Resolved - Replies (3)

The player "Has Science Gone Too Far" has been mass rdming and the report function is broken. His steam ID is STEAM_0:0:56943395

Print this item

Axe's Skin Archive and Development Archive
Posted by: Anthony - 02-08-2015, 04:33 PM - Forum: Suggestions - Replies (38)

SKINS
I will start creating some skins and posting them in here. If you have any suggestions please say them and critique my skins, so I can get better.

DEVELOPED

I am not very good yet, so please cut me some slack while I try to learn.

Practice:

Print this item

RabbaRab's bid for membership!
Posted by: RabbaRab - 02-08-2015, 05:44 AM - Forum: Approved - Replies (5)

Steam Name(Current): [BoL] RabbaRab

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 51

Where did you hear about this server?: Jake invited me along

Have you ever been banned and why?: Nah, I've behaved myself

Why do you want to join?: I enjoy the community.

Referred by: Jake? He was the one who told me about the server, anyhow

Additional Details: I'm homo-fabulous.

Print this item

Mougwi - Membership Application
Posted by: Mougwi - 02-08-2015, 01:14 AM - Forum: Denied - Replies (19)

Steam Name(Current): Mougwi

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): Mougwi's play time is 75 Hours 20 Minutes 8 Seconds

Where did you hear about this server?: I'm from NTG

Have you ever been banned and why?: No

Why do you want to join?: Big fan of the drop system, and it seems the older crowd moved to FRG, Much better place to spend my time.

Referred by: McNuggie

Additional Details: This server is great and it would be an HONOR to be member here!!! =D

Print this item

View Statistics
Posted by: Maximus3131 [TRADING] - 02-07-2015, 11:37 PM - Forum: Suggestions - Replies (16)

I really enjoyed the View Statistics button on weapons on NTG where it showed the damage for body head and arm/leg plus the total damage, team damage, and stuff like that and i think it should be implemented into here.

If you dont want the full thing i would suggest a View Damage button where it just showed head body and arm/leg damage.

Print this item

Staff Suggestion: Interviews.
Posted by: Nuggie - 02-07-2015, 11:13 PM - Forum: Suggestions - Replies (14)

I believe that a new order of getting through staff applications should be done. If someone is approved for staff, they will have to go through and interview given by the higher ups (or a few specifically chosen individuals) which asks questions of all the rules, and punishments to make sure that they know what they're doing once they go into the position. If the interview is failed, they can be given another chance, and if it's failed twice; they do not get the position. If the interview is passed the position is handed to them.

This would make sure that proper people are being promoted, and prevent people from getting promoted due to biased opinions on them.

To get my point across further: I have been in plenty of communities in which people have gotten staff due to biased decisions, these people ended up not knowing many rules nor punishments and made outright shit staff.

If someone takes the interview, and fails it due to questions about rules and punishments, would you want them to still be staff simply because their application was approved? I know that I wouldn't.

Rules are something most people can get the hang of, sure, but punishments are also a large part of being staff. If you don't know the correct punishments for specific rule-breakings, then you could end up false banning someone or giving out false punishment.

This system would overall make it so we had better and more qualified staff.

Print this item

Patchnotes 2/7/2015
Posted by: Brassx - 02-07-2015, 03:59 PM - Forum: Server Patchnotes - Replies (17)

•Added a new lower leveled tier that always has mobility.
•Added 2 new Forerunner Tiers.
•Added a visual effect when someone is effected with a DOT trait(damage over time, like corrosion).
•Buffed the SG, it now does 18 base damage, with a 2.25 headshot multiplier, and has a bit less recoil.
•Added "Disable Trade Requests" option to F1>settings. This is basically 'autodecline trade requests' but it tells the person who sent you a request that you don't accept trade requests.
•(Confirmed again) fixed jump crystals.

Print this item

RIP
Posted by: Zephyr - 02-07-2015, 01:10 AM - Forum: Off Topic - Replies (17)

Print this item

Information rdming buddies :D
Posted by: Swan - 02-07-2015, 12:33 AM - Forum: Resolved - Replies (3)

Steam Name of Offending Player(s): Lil Walph and  subs-and-wraps

Steam ID of Offending Player(s): STEAM_0:1:59944634 STEAM_0:0:54025549

Map the event happened on: some

Date of event: 2/6

What Happened?: theyre rdmers and ghosters all i may not have proof of the ghosting but would i lie ?

Witnesses: shank

Evidence:  http://imgur.com/a/GF0fp

Print this item

Online Users
There are currently 907 online users. » 23 Member(s) | 884 Guest(s)
Brassx , cnyanners, CoachGrump, D0ZZA, enby.wafflehouse2001, Fia, Jyu Viole Grace, Leyzr, MAGES., Mean & Evil, Mex, Mousey, Not John Smith , Raccoon McBandit, Revs, SkorpioneLv5Sa27, stoopid, Tcupp, Terran, The Suess, Toaster, Toxicbust, twentysix