Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Shoutbox archive
SYSTEM
Sardine has acquired a Sealed Djinn! (Hellfire Crate)
15 Apr 17:29
I feel like I'm being silly. I'll give it a while to try and then make an opinion. It just feels like another small change in a landslide of super minor things that just feel like it ruins some of the fun of how TTT is. But then again, I play FRG for the inventory. I could play on a vanilla TTT server (though I have waaaay more commitment and attachments to FRG, inventory or not).
15 Apr 17:03
I definitely have trouble sometimes as a T when I have to plan things out. Sometimes you need a minute to prepare or plan, maybe you're waiting for a C4 to go off, or a group to split up. Sure, you could just spray at the 6 guys clumped up and hope your progress goes up for challenges, but you're going to die. Maybe I'm overreacting though, it only halves the extra time Traitors get...
15 Apr 17:00
I guess people just want their drops, nobody here actually gives a shit about TTT, its just a way to complete their challenge scrolls as they try to get items. I hope this reverts, but I guess it'd come down to overall opinion.
15 Apr 16:59
"Lengthy" rounds only happen when its left to an idiot who doesn't know the game, most rounds are 30 seconds due to people sweating over challenge kills. I think that's a terrible change.
15 Apr 16:58
Really? That sounds awful.
15 Apr 16:58
SYSTEM
Tetra-chan* has acquired Thrakos! (Post round drop)
15 Apr 16:27
SYSTEM
Not Revs1231 has acquired a Shadowstrike! (Tidal Crate)
15 Apr 14:26
SYSTEM
Trigger_hurt has acquired a Nexus Repeater! (TTT Giveaway)
15 Apr 13:19
SYSTEM
Trigger_hurt has won:Nexus Repeater from the TTT Giveaway!
15 Apr 13:19
Added round-time for T's killing innocents was reduced to 15 seconds vs 30 seconds per kill, in hopes to make our rounds less 'lengthy' as that was one of the main complaints I heard about our TTT experience.
15 Apr 10:22
It's mostly just a little test dread.
15 Apr 10:21
e
15 Apr 05:43
SYSTEM
Mastersomething | has completed the Worm Queen Destroyer achievement!
15 Apr 02:43
SYSTEM
Fuzzy 'Mc-Cones' Mcnomnoms has acquired Shurikens! (Crescent Case II)
15 Apr 01:47
added time for every kill? for what?
15 Apr 01:39
SYSTEM
A Random Dragon Round has occurred!
15 Apr 01:28
dumb. the added time for every kill didnt need to be reduced. people are just too impatient
14 Apr 23:24
welcome back!
14 Apr 22:28
SYSTEM
TJ1524 has acquired a Mask of Bazzalth! (Case of the Leviathan)
14 Apr 22:24