Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Alt accounts and Kraken

I want to know a specific scenario where an alt account/ironman is involved.
  • I want to fish on two computers that I have.
  • When kraken is involved, I want to be able to fight with both accounts at once.

Idealistically, this shouldn't be a problem. I'm not trading anything between accounts. My concern is specifically with kraken. Because he gives loot to anyone who participates, I could be considered breaking the rules of an alt account since both accounts would get stuff. Give me a clear picture of what I can and can't do with fishing and kraken with two accounts up at once.
Find

TJ has gotten to a new level of obsessed with fishing.

I dont think you should be fishing/fighting with both at the same time. Reason being, you are technically producing double the kraken effort in the span of one account, through two accounts, which may seem like an item farm. Iron man accounts shouldn't associate with your main account at all. This would be like going on TTT and doing a damage daily by hitting your other acclint and vise versa. Imo
Find

just kage bunshin yourself so there's 2 of you playing and it'll be perfectly legal
Find

It has been discussed. As long as I don't participate in kraken with both accounts. That's fine.

I plan on setting one up sometime down the line in this case.
Find