Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Some stat changes

The Ascultone, while cool, really isn't very good. A HUGE is better in every way, and it isn't really the stats. The gun itself just needs a base boost to...Everything, really. If its a Godlike, why are Heroics or even Sorrowfuls better than it?

Speaking of Heroics, Sorrowfuls and a few other +damage and +fire-rate guns; - Both Damage and Fire-rate should NEVER be over 20 each, and lord forbid that they hit 25. No amount of recoil or accuracy handicaps can slow down how overpowered they'll be.

15% fire-rate and 20% damage or vice-verse is fine and logical, but there should be some changes to guns that have such high damage and fire-rate stats. You just kill people too fast for the game to be fun.

Maybe body-shot damage could be less, but that wouldn't help much save Galil/Mac10 sprays.
Find

Definitely agree. I picked up Axe's Ascultone and it looks really cool but it needs a buff bad. I'd rather use a huge. And yeah, no gun should have that much damage AND firerate.

+1 000 000
Find

I only pick it up so I can fuck people up with a giant ray of death, so I've never really noticed the base damage or any other stat
idk why not, +1
Find

(03-26-2015, 08:25 PM)Terran Wrote:  The Ascultone, while cool, really isn't very good. A HUGE is better in every way, and it isn't really the stats. The gun itself just needs a base boost to...Everything, really. If its a Godlike, why are Heroics or even Sorrowfuls better than it?

Speaking of Heroics, Sorrowfuls and a few other +damage and +fire-rate guns; - Both Damage and Fire-rate should NEVER be over 20 each, and lord forbid that they hit 25. No amount of recoil or accuracy handicaps can slow down how overpowered they'll be.

15% fire-rate and 20% damage or vice-verse is fine and logical, but there should be some changes to guns that have such high damage and fire-rate stats. You just kill people too fast for the game to be fun.

Maybe body-shot damage could be less, but that wouldn't help much save Galil/Mac10 sprays.

can you be more specific for the type of gun classes?
Find