Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Extinct] Extinct Snow-globe

Extinct SnowGlobe

Zodiacs are not included

The Idea is that the Snowmen and the snowstorm inside the snowglobe become too strong once the snowglobe becomes powered via the Dyson sphere extincting shattering the globe and releasing a larger slightly stronger blizzard.

Visually:
-
The Globe itself is cracked
-Has a White Wispy Ring Swirl around it (Like the Rings of Saturn but white and around a shattered Snowglobe)
-The contents inside the globe are untouched only the "Glass" sphere/dome is shattered in half.

Extinct Ability: "Blizzard"
The Snow Storm within the globe is too much for the dome to handle. The globe shatters under the pressure and the blizzard is released
-Default Charge Time remains
-Cooldown till next Use of the Ability is 60 seconds
-The origin Blizzard lasts 120 seconds (a longer interval is advised)
-Visual Effect should remain

Most Notable Changes:
-Snowglobe Blizzard ability range is doubled/tripled (Size of the Sphere of effect)
-The Blizzard pulls all players caught towards its center Only Mobility above 15% should be able to escape; resistance should be very difficult to be pulled off successfully
-Damage rate is increased

Upon a rightful kill within the Blizzard:
-Upon a rightful kill within the Blizzard the player's dead body is turned into a snowman

*Blizzard Snowmen:
-Each Blizzard snowman cannot move
-1000 hp each snowman
-Not player controlled (AI controlled or player-controlled would be fun {The killed player})
-Snowmen can throw snowballs
-Snowballs deal 35 damage and slow targets (default snowball effect)
-Players killed by snowmen are turned into snowmen on the position of death
-Rate of Fire for snowballs is 1 snowball every 1.2 seconds
-Snowmen range for targeting should be what could be considered medium (For reference: I would say from about the center of gm_flatgrass to the edge of the platform).
-Snowman summoned do not despawn until killed or round change
-Walls and Props should block snowmen from Targeting
-The time of notice/targeting to first ball thrown should be .5 seconds a short time, but enough for players that are trying to peak kill a snowman to have to react in different ways other than a simple peak and shoot then hide. The timing should be enough to provide prolonged caution.
-There is no limit to the amount of snowmen spawned other than the need for the FIRST rightful kill within the Blizzard. Other deaths within the blizzard will spawn more snowmen.
-There should also be a 1/5 chance for a snowball to freeze a hit target; as said before if the target is killed by the snowman the target will turn into a snowman.
-Snowmen Spawned should also have vocal sounds like the occasional sinister laughing

Think of it as an invasion of snowmen; the item gets stronger the more people killed or damaged
Find

Alright Marky, I'm not sure you thought all of this through.
Starting with Most Notable changes:
1 Ability range doubled/tripled: Yo dude the range on this thing is already pretty big if you wanna increase it then do it by like max 1.5x. Triple range would cover like half of mcdonalds lmao.
2 Pull all players in with 15% mobi needed to escape: So you want this thing to be an instant deathtrap to anyone not using a +15% mobi gun?
Like either they'll have maybe djinn fists and swap to those and run out and get gunned down since they're running with fists, or they don't have jack shit with +15% mobi and just die?
3 Damage Rate increased: this combined with #2 would just make it a death sphere, touch it and you'll probably die.
So the most notable changes? Not quite balanced.
What I do like however is the upon rightful kill the dead player turns into a snowman, I think that's a cool concept.
1000 hp? Honestly for a stationairy NPC sounds reasonable.
The rest just sound all around okay I'd say.
BUT there is one major flaw with this and it's the big flaw that snowglobe has: Who the fuck is gonna walk into the snowstorm?
I get what you were thinking a bit with the massive range increase and such, but that would make it too strong since it'd cover too big of an area.
What snowglobe would need for something like this idea to work is a different form of deployment.
Like maybe target a ranged area by throwing the snowglobe like a grenade? Something like that is what's needed for it to work.
So yeah other than the "notable changes" tab I think there's some cool ideas here, but snowglobe is honestly more in need of a rework than an extinct form.

^ meant to put reasonable cause I agree with most of the points made by nyte. I had an idea in my head and wanted to put it down. 1.5x would probably be better.
Find

(12-27-2019, 06:15 PM)Marky Mark Wrote:  ^ meant to put reasonable cause I agree with most of the points made by nyte. I had an idea in my head and wanted to put it down. 1.5x would probably be better.

you do realize you can change the reaction, right?
Find

hey can we just add a window to see through for the snowglobe and call it a day
Poros are love.
Find