Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

New Suggestion - Groups

Maybe add some official groups in the server since theres always groups of people who want to do events etc, and it would be cool to have your group tag shown in the boss records and shit. Might be too much effort for what its worth but I thought it would be cool, maybe even have group points given to teams consisting primarily of people from that group (no more than 1/3 non group) and you can see whos actually good at what boss etc so you could see like group stats of avg runtime, losses etc per event per group. Maybe even some sort of group bank since theres some people who lend and trade a bunch and it would be super useful for storing event items that you loan among your friends since its not uncommon to see people loaning out azuredges etc, and then complaining they havent been on in months and they missed them.

Just thought it would be super neat, and would add an extra layer of prestige.

So ima clean that paragraph into bullet points
*Guild Board to see Leaderboards and Stats
*Guild Tag in the leaderbords room near your name
*Maybe even guild bank.

Negatives
-Most event goers in like 2-3 groups probably
- Effort of Coding this

***Maybe not worth the effort, but it would be super neat in my opinion even with its drawbacks***

I apologize if brass has talked about this before as it probs is something thats come up before (Ive tried searching around on the forums for posts about this but guilds brought up nothing basically, and group is a ton that is just a bit too much)
Find

I dont like the idea of guilds or custom teams personally cuz it creates cliques to form and ingroup bias having some people prefer people in their own group over others. Makes it harder for people who find it difficult to form groups to party up in events. I experience it and have experienced it a lot before. Definitely hurts newer players or people with few connections in The community.

Secondly, don't use effort of coding as a con/drawback. I'm in no position to determine what's difficult or not in terms of coding but limiting your suggestions and ideas by that is pointless. Let the coder himself determine that and let your ideas flow. Any idea can be possible and difficult.

People already create cliques and ingroups with things such as personal discords, the discords on the frg chat that can be private, or just having friends. The small amount of players means that we all know this and there arent any people that dont know/arent able to access someone but I dont think this would increase that.

Also in my opinion Brass's time is a valuable commodity and anything that uses it to a special amount should be justified, expecially if it is a more non conventional thing which means that it needs more work on the code since its not just insert x peramiters and modify for this specific stats. (Just look at Realms and Voslom)
Find