Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

EXP booster Catalyst Function; EXP trait or Experience Crystal

When crafting an EXP catalyst onto a gun it (Specifically enhanceable weapons). The EXP gained onto that item increases by 3x per "increase" (Increase meaning: the thing you have to do to increase the EXP on the weapon like crouch kills, aura balls (Wicked), or zombie kills). AND The player exp increases by 2x.

Example #1: If you kill one player with your Eerie Galil with this trait applied, the weapon will gain 10 exp rather than 5 exp for each kill.(Assuming base exp rate in the example is 5; I don't know the base exp for Eerie)

Example #2: Instead of receiving the base 500 exp from worm queen, you now receive 1000 exp as long as you used this gun with the trait applied for the final hit.

On an applied weapon:
EXP gained by this weapon is increased by 3x the base exp increase. (Works on Enhanceable Weapons ONLY)
EXP gained to the USER's server level is multiplied by 2.

ALTERNATIVELY

A new Crystal can be added to the server called: Experience Crystal or Booster Crystal
This crystal does the same as the trait.

EXP gained by this weapon is increased by 3x the base exp increase. (Works on Enhanceable Weapons ONLY)
EXP gained to the USER's server level is multiplied by 2.

EDIT: 2x Boost to enhanceable weapons may be more balanced, although its application to a weapon removes the chance for 2 traits or 1 trait more to be added out of the total 6.
Find

Tbh since you only level enhanceable weapons once I think 3x is fine, and when crafting first came out I assumed it would do something like this. I do very much like the exp idea, and I think since we have Loot Orbs increase exp makes sense and would be cool (Although somewhat unneccesary).

Pls no experience crystal, you could level 2x weapons with no drawbacks to traits and imo would give alot without hurting the guns trait counts, I'd much prefer the trait than the crystal.
Find