Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Secret Santa Sled

To promote good vibes this Xmas season I figured I would suggest something that mimicked the idea of csgo’s Gift pallet. Essentially this would be a prim sled dropped in the same manner as monthly’s but only during the Xmas season/event (could also be in the Xmas present crate). Selecting to fly your sled while in lobby or ttt will randomly drop a unique present to X percent of players currently active on the server. This present would be untradeable, providing the user who opened it a X percent amount of decrease on drop rates for the Xmas crate for this season. (Thinking 50 percent cut on drop rates). The player using the sled cannot receive a present themselves from their own sled but to encourage usage we can provide a rep boost and perhaps custom Secret Santa title after using 3-5 sleds. Let me know what you all think, I think this will be a good way to bring the community together with good vibes this Xmas season and allow players to spread some joy to each other.
Find

I like the general idea of something to share with people, but maybe just add a Christmas Frostburn Bundle or something for like 5k coins (could scale to 750 per player) and would give everyone on the server a chance to drop 0-3 frostburns for everyone but yourself. (I dont like the rep idea too much since rep should mean something and something this spammable is kinda pog although spamming prims are pretty pog already)

Would basically have the same general idea as OBC Tokens but not make people wanna kill themselves when spammed which has led to the tokens becoming basically worthless since people dont like em.
Find

With the drop tier they shouldn’t be very common so adding a credit toward rep points idt would hurt as you are giving something away to receive nothing which is reputable and it wouldn’t give you a full rep point being a prim. Second it’s a secret Santa so people would not know who used them, you are a secret Santa.
Find

I always thought xmas events should have had some sort of gift giving system where you need to gift to others in order to get rewards, while receiving gifts would also give progress. (diminished if given to same player nonstop to prevent greed based farming)
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

(11-28-2019, 09:15 PM)Bathory Wrote:  I always thought xmas events should have had some sort of gift giving system where you need to gift to others in order to get rewards, while receiving gifts would also give progress. (diminished if given to same player nonstop to prevent greed based farming)

Ah yes. Incentivized gift giving, just like the spirit of Christmas.

I guess it would work fine if the rewards for gift giving were purely cosmetic though, like a title or even a little bit of rep.
Find