Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life,

this guy must not be auto sorting
Find

(09-18-2019, 05:14 AM)DONGERWEED29266602592O38523097 Wrote:  wait but you said you were gay earlier

but it seems that you want to suck my cock now. but shit im not gay, now what ? now what will happen to you ?

better take free advice from me and be happy by it by putting it into practice.

go wherever there are some black people near your home and mess with them and they will give you everything which you seek with me ( faggot )

(09-18-2019, 06:27 AM)nice_the_boar Wrote:  this guy must not be auto sorting

and now you are farce in the first place. that is your real position.
Find

oh no he’s getting awfully close to saying the N word
Find

(09-18-2019, 04:26 PM)tobiasxz-usagi Wrote:  oh no he’s getting awfully close to saying the N word

now kindly stay here and before trying to show me mirror see yourself with my cock in your deep throat in your deep throat on your knees. ( by pying without invitaiton )
Find

so you are gay though?
Find

Quran (3:56) - "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."
Find

I think this guy (whore) is gay guys. (by pying without invitation)
Find

(09-18-2019, 11:20 PM)Danger Wrote:  I think this guy (whore) is gay guys. (by pying without invitation)
Find

sorry but lord krampus has nothing on Jahseh and the Jahrusalem warriors (RIP X)
Find

(09-18-2019, 04:37 PM)hsasdf987 Wrote:  
(09-18-2019, 04:26 PM)tobiasxz-usagi Wrote:  oh no he’s getting awfully close to saying the N word

now kindly stay here and before trying to show me mirror see yourself with my cock in your deep throat in your deep throat on your knees. ( by pying without invitaiton )

okay, you conviced me, where do I go for the kool aid and nikes?