Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life,

whats 9 + 10. if you get this right i will follow you Image
Bouncy Rounds
Find

(09-17-2019, 04:36 PM)tobiasxz-usagi Wrote:  alluha akbar

is that seducing me like an whore fun ? (huh? ) indeed it would be OR else you could not grab my cock in your hands ( like an whore { by pying without invitation })

(09-17-2019, 04:58 PM)Hala Wrote:  whats 9 + 10. if you get this right i will follow you Image

and now get out ( unwanted stool ) for i do not like hypocrite frauds like you. HUT ( whore ) FOR I DO NOT LIKE YOU AT ALL.
Find

This is getting oddly sexual and I’m kinda into it.
Find

you guys do know this is just axe trolling right
Find

Find

so you are gay right
Find

why do you () around whore you dumb retard ni- ill blow up ur house u ( whore )

also wtf this guy registered on the forums in 2015 and it took him 4 years to post this ( unwanted stool ) and ( whore ) garbage
Bouncy Rounds
Find

I'm gonna say the N word -Lazarus 5:12
Find

(09-17-2019, 05:21 PM)Terran Wrote:  you guys do know this is just axe trolling right

and do you know that you are not reasonable in the first place ? do you know that ? if you call me troll than you are whore on its knees with my cock in there deep throat ( by pying without invitation )

and now weather im troll or really sound serious ( still ) that is not your problem ( rascal slut { with very big vagina })

(09-17-2019, 05:16 PM)Danger Wrote:  This is getting oddly sexual and I’m kinda into it.

yes so kindly stay here and enjoy the arroma of my potty and fragrance of my stool.

enjoy it ( unwanted stool )

(09-17-2019, 05:34 PM)DONGERWEED29266602592O38523097 Wrote:  so you are gay right

why are you bothering ? huh? why are you so determined to apply policy on me ? *give dog bad name and hang it* ? and no im not gay.

but this is what you will not tell us, ( faggot ) it will be known by that women who will be my wife and sleep with me.

she will tell it that weather im really gay or what that she will tell. not you ( son of your 10 neigbours ) understand it and clear it and do not take this point again.

(09-17-2019, 05:52 PM)Hala Wrote:  why do you () around whore you dumb retard ni- ill blow up ur house u ( whore )

also wtf this guy registered on the forums in 2015 and it took him 4 years to post this ( unwanted stool ) and ( whore ) garbage

that is what im trying to tell you taht i do not like the hypocrite frauds like you ( son of whore ) now get out ( HUT ) for cheating, politics, fraud and deplomacy are not general qualification of Lord Krishna nor this is the way of recognizing the real father,

that i have already explained and im not here to make a show of rowing the boat. ( rascal whore ) and at the top your attempt is failure ( like your civilization ) now so get out ( whore )

and do not come back here again at all.

(09-17-2019, 07:29 PM)Vhoxel Wrote:  I'm gonna say the N word -Lazarus 5:12

better do not say anything and it will keep you safe until that time when you will speak something in the first place.

for the fool is detected as soon as he speaks. ( finished )
Find

wait but you said you were gay earlier
Find