Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Devestator159 False Slay

Steam Name of Offending Player(s): Devestator159

Steam ID of Offending Player(s): STEAM_0:0:48282242

Map the event happened on: ttt_minecraftcity_v4

Date of event: 22.8.2019

What Happened?: Devestator159 kept constantly shooting his sun in the middle of the map during multiple maps, which makes you blind and keeps turning your mouse affecting your gameplay. Multiple people told him numerous times to stop doing it, as it is very annoying. Finally I decided to shoot him for it, and he reports me. Him being the only Member+ on the server he handles his own report and slays me. After asking from higher staff, it is evidently traitorous act and you can be killed for doing it, thus I believe his slay was false.

Witnesses: FilurenIBuren

Evidence: https://i.imgur.com/TACW2PD.png
Find

its not considered t baiting lol

Releasing the sun is definitely t baiting. First of all it's very annoying to deal with, and using it as an innocent to just fuck with people is uncalled for. secondly the sun can do damage, and obviously you can be killed for that.

lol i thought it never was, im dumb
Find

Most ability are T baiting. Anything that does damage or affect gameplay. Snowman WITHOUT icing is ok. But Icing with make it KOSable

I didn't solely slay for the getting killed cuz I shot out the valg sun, the other reason for the slay is that when you "Finally I decided to shoot him for it" I was in the middle of killing a kosed t and you purposefully killed me instead of him. I understand now that the valg sun is t baiting but the timing on you killing me seems kinda odd given circumstance around it. The slay was still rightful just for a different reason.

(08-23-2019, 01:35 AM)Devestator159 Wrote:  I didn't solely slay for the getting killed cuz I shot out the valg sun, the other reason for the slay is that when you "Finally I decided to shoot him for it" I was in the middle of killing a kosed t and you purposefully killed me instead of him. I understand now that the valg sun is t baiting but the timing on you killing me seems kinda odd given circumstance around it. The slay was still rightful just for a different reason.

You should never handle your own slays. Be it against others or for yourself. Let someone else do it or just drop it if no one else is on. Advice from a person who has been staff on a few servers. I've never seen it end well for people.

(08-24-2019, 06:52 AM)Tarrasque Wrote:  
(08-23-2019, 01:35 AM)Devestator159 Wrote:  I didn't solely slay for the getting killed cuz I shot out the valg sun, the other reason for the slay is that when you "Finally I decided to shoot him for it" I was in the middle of killing a kosed t and you purposefully killed me instead of him. I understand now that the valg sun is t baiting but the timing on you killing me seems kinda odd given circumstance around it. The slay was still rightful just for a different reason.

You should never handle your own slays. Be it against others or for yourself. Let someone else do it or just drop it if no one else is on. Advice from a person who has been staff on a few servers. I've never seen it end well for people.

permission was given that is there are no other member+ you can handle your report. All i see is a mistaken being made and i don't think that he shouldn't be doing reports anymore, just that he needs to handle them more carefully. We all make mistakes but hopefully he will learn from it and take reports more cautiously.

EDIT: we need more member+ to do reports seeing that every time a new member+ is added they just don't ever care and don't do reports. Especially since the server has grown we need more active members+ doing reports.

(08-24-2019, 06:58 AM)MicroBoss Wrote:  
(08-24-2019, 06:52 AM)Tarrasque Wrote:  

permission was given that is there are no other member+ you can handle your report. All i see is a mistaken being made and i don't think that he shouldn't be doing reports anymore, just that he needs to handle them more carefully. We all make mistakes but hopefully he will learn from it and take reports more cautiously.

EDIT: we need more member+ to do reports seeing that every time a new member+ is added they just don't ever care and don't do reports. Especially since the server has grown we need more active members+ doing reports.

There is a difference between something being allowed and it being a good idea. This is personal advice not an arbitration. In my personal opinion it is never worth the hastle and divisions it can cause. It's like representing yourself in court. Can you do it yes, but you would have a fool for a client.
Find

(08-24-2019, 07:04 AM)Tarrasque Wrote:  There is a difference between something being allowed and it being a good idea. This is personal advice not an arbitration. In my personal opinion it is never worth the hastle and divisions it can cause. It's like representing yourself in court. Can you do it yes, but you would have a fool for a client.

Then what's the point of being a member+ if you aren't gonna do shit like reports. your advice is basically be useless as a member+ which i really hate. If you applied for member+ then expect to do some if not all reports that come you'r way. Dev applied and got accepted which means the community and staff deem him worthy to do reports even if he does make mistakes. If he makes huge one then he will be demoted. But that hasn't been the case yet.

(from what i got from your replies "Dev shouldn't be doing reports" if i got the wrong impression then forget what i said and i'm sorry.

EDIT: im not saying Dev is the wrong here but im saying your advise is not a good one to be giving out. I'd rather have Staff that make mistakes doing reports then have staff doing no reports. Atleast they can learn from mistakes, cant learn if you never try.
Find