Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

New Unique Weapon Suggestion (Sawed-Off)

The SWEP used: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=311785134&searchtext=sawed+off

The major problem with this base SWEP is it's extremely OP, so the base stats should be taken from the default shotgun

Name: MC Hammer

Stats:

-6 Clip (2 rounds) Mouse 1 = Shoot 1 shell, Mouse 2 = Shoot both barrels instead of aiming
-firerate: -20%
-damage: +28%/+32%
-mobility: -4% (I figured making you run faster with a shotgun that has so much damage potential can be overpowered as you can just blitzkrieg easy)
-recoil: -20% (Stupid high recoil, reason is obvious)
-accuracy: -10%

Unique trait* = 1 in 2 chance to fire double pellet count (more pellets from the slug essentially like the 1 in X chance to fire more than one bullet, however shotguns use low damage pellets that have very high damage drop off)

Description: Can't touch this!

(Additional help on balancing this weapon would be appreciated!)
Find

-1, is a shotgun. NO SHINIGAMIS.

THIS IS A SHINIGAMI-FREE ZONE.

Eh, dunno, I agree with terrain, no shinis pls, maybe some nerfs and definitely higher chance with the trait
Find

That SWEP's also broken, you forgot to mention.

(03-07-2015, 07:15 AM)Bottle4 Wrote:  That SWEP's also broken, you forgot to mention.

It is? Uh oh. Thanks for letting me know but I bet Brass could fix whatever problem is with it. Thinking about it maybe this suggestion isn't as good as I thought it was, I for one don't like Shinigami's but maybe it could do a lot less damage but shoot a lot more pellets = higher chance of hitting? And maybe have less damage drop off?
Find

shinigami 3.0 incoming!

on a serious note im gonna say no, -1 shini's in ntg really piss people off and ruin the mood of the server. so this potential shini 3.0 probably wont go to far.
Find

I have decided to redact this suggestion, if this thread can be locked I'd appreciate it!
Find

I don't like the name or the idea I think it just doesn't really fit the feel of the game -1
Find