Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

geegee

brassx 2015 *DEAD* (TEAM) Brassx: Charging a crystal lolol

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Find

Yeah, happened before kek. Pretty Pinks are good for recoil crystals!
Find

Seriiously... please don't spawn in guns dude, don't go from the amazing guy yiu are to the low level of jason

(03-06-2015, 04:23 PM){PSG} Maximus3131 Wrote:  Seriiously... please don't spawn in guns dude, don't go from the amazing guy yiu are to the low level of jason
Do you even read before you post?
Find

(03-06-2015, 05:12 PM)Baggins Wrote:  
(03-06-2015, 04:23 PM){PSG} Maximus3131 Wrote:  Seriiously... please don't spawn in guns dude, don't go from the amazing guy yiu are to the low level of jason
Do you even read before you post?

Yes i do? Spawning in guns to supercharge a hard to charge crystal?
Find

#RuiningTheServer #RuiningTheEconomy
Find

Lol, Maximus, it isn't even used in Gameplay. Brass has to test the weapons, crystals and etc some way, and its easier to simply charge them up then implement a way to spawn fully-charged ones is my guess.

He can't do everything off the server with coding. These guns go to a crystal that literally won't be used save for testing, and then gets deleted. Brass has infinite of every item.
Find

(03-06-2015, 05:48 PM)Terran Wrote:  Lol, Maximus, it isn't even used in Gameplay. Brass has to test the weapons, crystals and etc some way, and its easier to simply charge them up then implement a way to spawn fully-charged ones is my guess.

He can't do everything off the server with coding. These guns go to a crystal that literally won't be used save for testing, and then gets deleted. Brass has infinite of every item.

This.

What I did literally changed nothing gameplay wise. Chillax dude. It's not like I'm giving out the weapons, or running around with super OP guns. Although I will use some higher level weapons sometimes to test, but when I do that I enable my system that removes the guns when I die.

The Items in the system mean next to nothing to me(value wise), and I'm not involved in the servers economy in anyway(aside from give-aways).
Find

(03-06-2015, 06:09 PM)Brassx Wrote:  
(03-06-2015, 05:48 PM)Terran Wrote:  Lol, Maximus, it isn't even used in Gameplay. Brass has to test the weapons, crystals and etc some way, and its easier to simply charge them up then implement a way to spawn fully-charged ones is my guess.

This.

What I did literally changed nothing gameplay wise. Chillax dude. It's not like I'm giving out the weapons, or running around with super OP guns. Although I will use some higher level weapons sometimes to test, but when I do that I enable my system that removes the guns when I die.

The Items in the system mean next to nothing to me(value wise), and I'm not involved in the servers economy in anyway(aside from give-aways).

god, i try and make one of those things people call funny and its starts a all out war. i sowwy
Find

i wouldnt say a war really, it seems more like community vs max
Find