Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Terrans Silly Misc. Suggestions

Two little Melee Weapon ideas
(A lot of these SWEP's look very different from each other and would be pretty cool.)

Name: Glass Dagger
Rarity: Legendary
SWEP: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=118802819&searchtext=dagger+SWEP (One of the two Glass/Green dagger models)
1 in 8 chance to swing twice in one hit.
1 in 8 chance to force the target to look at their feet.
Damage: -10%
Firerate: +10%
Mobility: +20%
Range: -10%

Name: Iron Axe
Rarity: Unlikely
Swep: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=119472883&searchtext=Axe+SWEP (Use the Iron one)
1 in 9 chance to damage user instead.
Damage: +30%
Firerate: +10%
Mobility: 0%
Range: 0%
Find

+soup for melees because yes Elder scrolls is love, elder scrolls is life.
Find

(04-13-2015, 06:18 PM)RadioActiveCow Wrote:  +soup for melees because yes Elder scrolls is love, elder scrolls is life.
Find

Want orbs and glass dagger, so bad
Find

See I'd love it if there was something that could replace the magneto stick like (Ehem Wands eh? EH? EHHH?) so that orb idea made me change my pants when I thought about it.
Find

Minigame Idea? (Didn't steal half of it from Axe, I promise)

Random crates will spawn on the map, and they will contain bonuses like power-ups or random specialty weapons. Newton launchers, flare guns, incen nades and other cool stuff. You can get scorpion hooks too, or speed/HP power-ups. Maybe abilities that you could target at people? Some of the crates will also add to your score (But give nothing useful), and the last ones alive get extra score. More score = better chance at cool stuff!
Find

(05-11-2015, 01:15 AM)Terran Wrote:  Minigame Idea? (Didn't steal half of it from Axe, I promise)

Random crates will spawn on the map, and they will contain bonuses like power-ups or random specialty weapons. Newton launchers, flare guns, incen nades and other cool stuff. You can get scorpion hooks too, or speed/HP power-ups. Maybe abilities that you could target at people? Some of the crates will also add to your score (But give nothing useful), and the last ones alive get extra score. More score = better chance at cool stuff!

My idea was to promote teamwork with a scavenger hunt and u made it witchcraft + a competition, but still a good idea xD
Find

Its on like page 7, do you mind if I bump? Teehee.
Find

Orbs! Orb slots!
Find

I do like the orb idea. I completely forgot about it. I don't think I'd make 'em remove magneto stick though, as that is kind of needed in some situations. Most likely would just make it a new slot.
Find