Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Radioactive Twinkelz Ban Appeal

You gave the short version. BY summarizing what I said.
Find

i wasnt really here for this at the time but looking from the outside in this looks really bad. you not only "loaned out" bacons guns but sold him out, on top of that you lied to mods and admin.

for the community's sake id say keep the ban, but your a decent guy and MAYBE you could have another chance but im leaving this one up to the higher ups.
Find

Was a really dick move. Not going to be able to trust you very much.
I'm pretty much on Redmoon's opinion side here.
Find

(03-05-2015, 12:13 PM)g1ich Wrote:  when you guys were in highschool did you guys not lie to get out of trouble, so you wouldnt get caught doing something your not supposed to
Yeah but when we got caught we get in even deeper shit
Find
  • x1

I don't want to be affiliated with a doppelganger who lies to staff and schemes for script items. This doesn't look good on you at all m8.
Find

I agree that what happened was indefinitely wrong and a punishment is needed ,but Radio is not a "bad" person and I understand this was a "bad" thing he did. People who were not on when this happen definitely have a right to their own opinion ,but if you were on and saw really what happened then your opinion might change (Or to those who think they're above this all and would never do that, You know who you are and you already do this). My summarized opinion I guess: Punishment is needed ,but I believe a shortened ban would be more justified in this case.
Find
  • x1

I'm going to go ahead and close this because I think you should stay permanently banned and I have no intention to unban you. However, it's ultimately up to Brass on whether or not he wants to reduce the ban. I do know you will at least stay banned for a while so perhaps post a new unban request at a later date.
Find