Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

nightshade

i was cleaning my pc and found this. i was saving it for cc2 but that never happened and i thought id post it here before i delete it
i wont be checking this thread to make changes, but if yall deem it cool enough then thatd be neat.
otherwise here ya go.

Nightshade / When the light fades, darkness will consume all.
Damage: 14/23
Accuracy: 6/66
Stability: -30/+30
Firerate: 12/25
Clip: 9/15
Mobility: -12/-2
Reload Speed: -14/15
Deploy Speed: 0/80

Other: (This weapon will be enhancable. The min for each stat will be what it starts as,
and the max will be what it reaches at +16. Each level will be earned by getting a kill
on someone affected by the "shade", and each stat will be able to be increased 3 times
each to go from min to max.)

Soul Tracker - 1 in 2 chance to proc

(Upon reaching +16, soul track duration becomes 20-30s)

Custom Trait/Suffix: Unique Suffix: This gun has a 1/4-1/9 chance to shade a person.
When shaded, the target takes 1.3 times as much damage if shot further than 33ft, but
takes 1.3 times as less damage if shot closer than 33ft. The target may also not heal when affected.
(Dev note: people under this suffix look black/darker, as if cast underneath a shadow)

If the user is in a dark room, damage received is reduced by 25%.

Weapon Class: Rifle (+16 Model:
(idk just make the rifle skin if possible like reflect its effect so you know if you're getting the 25% damage reduction and such)

bye-bye
When a dragon round begins.

edgy af big yikes and of course it's a rifle :^)
Find

chainy, chany, cheeny, cheesey, cheese, chebby, cheddy, kenny, chad, jeremy bentknee, bently, chendy bedendy, cheny deddy
Find