Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Small QOL thing with scrolls/keys

Can we have items obtained through scrolls and keys show "Originally dropped by" in the name?

Also I think a scroll level system (like crates have) with small perks added upon so many completions would be cool, but if this idea is liked I don't think the dropped by should be one of the perks for scrolls, just by default would be nice

Honestly keys are so common and easy to roll, they probably don't need a level system

I can't really say I care for anything suggested. Don't mind certain items not having "dropped by", leveling scrolls isn't very much needed, and don't know what you were talking about with the keys.

But I would like to see more "get enough points to get badge/title" things. I feel like it's an under utilized function for the challenge scrolls since we're suppose to be doing lots of them.
Find

(06-05-2019, 01:29 AM)TJ1524 Wrote:  I can't really say I care for anything suggested. Don't mind certain items not having "dropped by", leveling scrolls isn't very much needed, and don't know what you were talking about with the keys.

But I would like to see more "get enough points to get badge/title" things. I feel like it's an under utilized function for the challenge scrolls since we're suppose to be doing lots of them.

Okay, so I understand where you're coming from, but don't know why you don't understand the key thing. It's basically the same thing, levelable and "dropped by", but for keys. I dunno, I really enjoy the idea. Why only have those functions for crates when you could have it for scrolls and keys too? I like having my name in items I worked for or dropped myself, it stands out more and makes the item more special to me. Maybe some people don't feel the same, but I know others do. Being able to level crates makes it more fun, so why wouldn't being able to level scrolls/keys be just as fun? I have loved the leveling idea since it came out. Adding it to more things would add more depth and might even attract a new playerbase, which would be lovely. I see it as a fun new addition, and the highest up godlikes/exotics would be even cooler if we could see who originally dropped it like other godlikes/prims/whatever tier. Leveling scrolls isnt needed just as much as fishing or leveling crates isnt needed, but its not for needing. Its for fun. +1 the idea, btw.
Find

The way he worded the keys part wasn't the easiest way to come to that result. I mean, just in general, we've kind of lived with it for the longest time. Keys don't need buffs (minus tier VI), and scrolls are never getting a loot buff. Don't necessarily care for leveling just to get "obtained by" message if that's the case. Keys are going to be zoned out pretty soon by crafting anyway.

If you're going to try to force a "obtained by" message with something other than crate opening, Brass is also going to have to do it for events, crate recycler weapons, and other obscure methods of obtaining.