Accuracy -15%
Damage: +18%
Firerate: +22%
Mobility: +5%
Stability: +10%

Reload Speed: -15%
Clip: +5

Traits & Abilities:

*Enemies close to you with low health are outlined through walls.
*Damage output increases by 4.5% per 10 health below 100 your target is. (Disabled on bosses obviously)
Right Click: Activate Hunter Mode

Hunter Mode: (15 Seconds, 55 Second Cooldown)
+10% Mobility
+10% Accuracy
+10% Firerate

Model:

Hunter Mode Model:
Find

fine idea, just make sure the ability isn't an exact copy of warbanner lmao
Find

It looks cool and is def a good idea, But imma agree with chilly and the hunter mode stat boost
Find

Warbanner gives a stability boost instead of accuracy, but I can understand what you mean.
If anything I'd get rid of the accuracy and give a little more mobility instead because it's supposed to be used to pursue enemies.
Find

Honestly, I would rather have it the other way around. Right click is basically a sonar that has to travel the map to give a location of where anyone whose been hurt WERE, like a track. Maybe walking up to one of the things it tracked, you could see where he walked after that - be it a tree trail or decal of feet. When you're following that track, the second model is used.

Hunting the person gives buff?
Find

*Enemies close to you with low health are outlined through walls.
Not to be that guy, but Vhoxel and I already suggested that f.a.m :(
edit: It does sound and look pretty cool though
Find

Ima just go ahead and say, why disable it for bosses? Sure tone it down but I personally would love to see some cool new viable weps for PvE.
Find

(06-01-2019, 09:30 PM)Nytepisser Wrote:  Ima just go ahead and say, why disable it for bosses? Sure tone it down but I personally would love to see some cool new viable weps for PvE.

If it was toned down it would be cool, but I feel like it would need to be scaled for every boss which would be a lot of work.
Find

I really enjoy the idea, and like adding mobility instead of accuracy. Also I might be bias because i like the model so dont mind me lmao
Find

no fuk apex