Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Fox's Member App <3

Heart 

Steam Name(Current): FoxYasuCantrell

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 50 hours 34 Minutes 18 seconds....and counting.

Where did you hear about this server?: Friend stalking..(Cyan) Followed him on, haven't regretted since.

Have you ever been banned and why?: No. Actually i don't think I've even needed to be slayed either.

Why do you want to join?: Gaming is only fun with others, You guys are a great fun lot to hang around with. The server is smooth, and its a good fun laugh everytime. Im looking forward to logging many many more memories with you guys.

Referred by: Derp-a-doodle-do, McNuggie, Cyanspy

Additional Details: Ive logged a numerous hours on Gmod. Majority is on TTT. Past community involvement kept me into this, Even got admin experience there as well. I miss the fun of a group, and everyone here stays level headed. You've got a good thing goin, and i want to see it go farther, and love to be part of it.
Vanished from life
Find

McNuggie Member Applicant Ranking System

may or may not be a copied/poorly edited version of the staff applicant ranking system

all credit to this system goes to a friend

or MMARS

Disclaimer : "The following is purely from McNuggie's perspective and does not necessarily represent facts or FRG community thoughts, and is subject to change"

The scoring system is with 5 being the best, and 1 being needs improvement.

1. Does the player frequently play on the server: 5
2. Is the player active on the forums: 4
3. Does the player know the rules: 5
4. Will the player represent the server well as a member: 5
5. The player does not troll: 5
6. The player has/uses his mic: 5
7. Communication skills: 5
8. Respects other players: 5
9. Respects staff: 5
10. Fun to play with: 5
11. Does the player show potential for staff in the future (for reference): 5
12. Is the quality of the players application showing that the player is serious about becoming member: 5

Score: 59/60

Grade: 98.3% A. Highest grade anyones gotten on one of these.... so close to 100% XD

Final Notes: Fox is one of those people that as soon as I saw them join the server I knew they'd be good for the future of FRG. I want to see him as a member on the server, staff member in the future if he wants, and I really hope that he goes up the ranks. He is mature, respectful, responsible, and is definitely deserving of a member rank on here. Him getting a 59/60 on my rating system shows well that he'd make a GREAT member and staff member here on FRG. Please approve this man! +1
Find

FIRST REAL POST (damn you nuggie you cheater) :p kool guy. love playing with him and he follows the rules. would make a great member in the server
big +1
Find

You kind of super-bullied me yesterday, and I felt teary-eyed, but otherwise you've been a pretty good player. Nice guy, fun to have around. A +1 in my opinion.

Though I really can't say I'd think of you as a staff member.
Find

Oh plz terran, you bully errybody, I've known fox for a LONGGGG time, hes never caused problems on other servers nor this one and follows rules +420 (+1)
Find

Fox is rpetty cool from what I've seen of him.

10/10 would Dropbear again +1
Find

+1 this guy is very chill and fun to play with (also mature). When looking who's in a servers he's one of the people I'm happy to see.
Find

seriously awesome guy here, hell if i dont get member this guy should for sure.

HUGE +1 - REDMOON APPROVES!
Find

I don't know you from any other places but from what I've seen of you your a gud gui, not extremely active though... +.5
Find

Heck yes, I was waiting for you to make this fox. Follows rules and listens to staff as well as helps others. You get all 17 of my H.U.G.E. +1s Big Grin
Find