Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Lower the Play Rounds daily amount

(05-30-2019, 11:20 PM)Terran Wrote:  
(05-30-2019, 11:18 PM)Jake1o Wrote:  You don't have to do the dailies you silly. Having 1 daily that takes multiple hours is fine. Like you said, the rest take no time at all. It helps keep the server populated so new players can find us.
Then make it more balanced. Why does the playtime daily have 60 minutes, yet the play rounds takes up to 4 hours? Very stupid. Also, FRG is a server to enjoy, not a job. Brass isn't the type of guy to want to force players to waste time. It just drains people and makes them burned out of TTT.

You don't HAVE to do all the dailies though. :thinking:

(05-30-2019, 11:26 PM)turquoise /AX6:Y93/ Wrote:  Big +1, it'd make more sense if it was around 30-ish rounds imo. Only reason half the people end up doing the dailies right now is for the slim chance at the monthly. Aside from that it's just a slog to wait forever just to complete one daily. Sure we don't need to complete it, but you realistically do if you're just trying to get the monthly with this brick in the road waiting for you.

If everyone gets the monthly then it's not special. The easier it is to get the less cool it'll be.
Find

"Oh, is this gun broken? Well you don't HAVE to use it you know!"
"Is this feature defunct? You don't HAVE to do it, you know!"
etc is a terrible argument jake, no offense

(05-30-2019, 11:32 PM)Terran Wrote:  "Oh, is this gun broken? Well you don't HAVE to use it you know!"
"Is this feature defunct? You don't HAVE to do it, you know!"
etc is a terrible argument jake, no offense

Nothing is broken though. You just want it made easier. xDD

There is a difference between easy and time consuming jake.

(05-30-2019, 11:27 PM)Jake1o Wrote:  If everyone gets the monthly then it's not special. The easier it is to get the less cool it'll be.

How is everyone gonna get one if the rounds played gets lowered to like 30? You literally play for an hour and maybe get 20 rounds of ttt completed, but then you have to wait if people trigger minigame rounds. Or if random ones happen then we have to do that shit for like 2-3 minutes, easily a round or more depending on the minigame. Tons of little shit that makes one daily for loot and the chance at a monthly take ages while the others take an hour at most.
Find

I agree with lowering the count. A couple of alternative dailies to fill the gaps and diversify the dailies, also:

# of Jumps in a day
Distance moved while crouching
Players killed with explosions/fire
Specific limb damage dealt (arms, legs, torso, head)
# Traitor Kills as Detective/Innocent
# Detective Kills as Traitor

+1 just put it in line with time it takes to do time based daily
Find

+1 i honestly dont see why it cant be lowered, it is one of the more time consuming dailies and i think lowering the max amount of rounds wouldnt hurt anything
Find

It is a very annoying daily. You can argue that you don't HAVE to do that daily, but some people want to do all the dailies, and having one daily be unnecessarily more time consuming than all the others makes it feel more like a chore. That's why I got so sick of Apex Legends. I wanted the gun from finishing the battle pass but it was so boring and time consuming that I just gave up playing the whole game in general because it felt like a chore every time I played. It was so frustrating, and so I understand the annoyance with this daily completely.
Find

daily “challenges” arent even challenges at this point, theyre a joke. its literally just getting loot thrown at you. there SHOULD be a daily that you dont complete in 5 minutes of just playing the game normally.