Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Lower the Play Rounds daily amount

(05-31-2019, 01:36 AM)tobiasxz-usagi Wrote:  daily “challenges” arent even challenges at this point, theyre a joke. its literally just getting loot thrown at you. there SHOULD be a daily that you dont complete in 5 minutes of just playing the game normally.

I agree, but this daily is just long and boring, not a challenge, and not the way to do it. Doesn't require skill or effort, just mindlessness.

(05-31-2019, 01:36 AM)tobiasxz-usagi Wrote:  daily “challenges” arent even challenges at this point, theyre a joke. its literally just getting loot thrown at you. there SHOULD be a daily that you dont complete in 5 minutes of just playing the game normally.
Then make them challenging if you prefer, but they're not challenges. We have challenges, they're called quests, and they award you with Forerunner Fragments. I know, I designed the majority of them. These are dailies, and a daily task shouldn't take up to four hours. It just promotes people to idle or not focus on rounds to get it over with. We're talking three to four HOURS. YIKES!

(05-30-2019, 11:45 PM)De_Vour Wrote:  There is a difference between easy and time consuming jake.

I'm aware...... Isn't it easier to dedicate 1 hour to ttt a day rather than 3 hours? None of the dailies are "hard."

(05-30-2019, 11:48 PM)turquoise /AX6:Y93/ Wrote:  
(05-30-2019, 11:27 PM)Jake1o Wrote:  If everyone gets the monthly then it's not special. The easier it is to get the less cool it'll be.

How is everyone gonna get one if the rounds played gets lowered to like 30? You literally play for an hour and maybe get 20 rounds of ttt completed, but then you have to wait if people trigger minigame rounds. Or if random ones happen then we have to do that shit for like 2-3 minutes, easily a round or more depending on the minigame. Tons of little shit that makes one daily for loot and the chance at a monthly take ages while the others take an hour at most.

I love how you guys just assume I have no brain. I'm not a genius but I do have common sense. Obviously I wasn't saying EVERYONE would get one if the dailies were made easier. However, more people would.
Find

I think its good if more people get something that's fun to use. I don't believe in a limited value market bullshit, I just want fun items because TTT, and thus FRG, is fun. Hence why we should all get a guaranteed untradeable one after X time (Except Brass seems to have made it a lot easier to get the monthly, so that's kinda moot now). I mean, It'd be just fine to see a rework of the dailies with an actual challenge system or something, but it really does suck to have to play so many hours if you don't want to but really want that drop. Especially when you've done them all month and not gotten one...