Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Kcat report

Steam Name of Offending Player(s): KCat

Steam ID of Offending Player(s): STEAM_0:0:74791294

Map the event happened on: idek bro

Date of event: Today

What Happened?: RDM and insults in report, causing the whole server to target me since she is their favorite or whatever harassment.

Witnesses: Unpoke, Kcat, nice_the_boar, rest of server

Evidence: She admitted to it in this screenshot

and owner said it wasnt allowed in this screenshot

Kcat insultign me in report
Find

bad troll

lmao -1, begone thot
Find

I do not appreciate the toxic replies and if you dont have anything useful to add to the report please refrain from applying its a violation of forum rule 17b
Find

rick less toxic -1
Find

I actually was on during some of this. All he kept doing on voice was being a huge troll.

We all know kcat memes, but hell WE ALL MEME. But this guy just out right wants to troll everything.
When looking at damage logs, KCAT didn't rdm him on purpose and he just used it as flame fuel
Vanished from life
Find

Imagine being worse than rick
Find

Before I head off to dinner, gonna leave a little more context as I have on Discord:
The first thing this guy does when he enters the server is starts talking about casual racism. He asks way too many times, after acknowledging staff were on. Staff responds no, I couldn't hear clearly what other people were saying enough to say if some people were saying yes but the majority was certainly no. After that, he said the n-word and continues on his tirade about casual racism. He ends up talking with Kcat who was the one that warned him to not use the "n" word, and after he claims he can continue saying racist slurs because he's black, she says "Go ahead then say it, I dare you," to which he starts nonstop talking about how she's now targetting him and antagonizing him to break the rules. This is the first time he wanted to "make a report against her."
The second time was the RDM scene above. Although there are definitely better ways she could deal with it, as she admitted herself, this guy was clearly out to antagonize and target which isn't okay for him to do either. He came on with a horrible first impression to troll, targetted the staff that was on, insulted in discord (saying she's only staff because she's a girl) and deflected every statement at what he did.
I called him out for using his race, he responded with "bringing my race into it??"

This guy's clearly a troll.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

rdm is rdm ngl
Find

(05-06-2019, 11:34 PM)Nocturnal Wrote:  rdm is rdm ngl

This actually further proves it. He did this in game saying he still RDM'd kcat though he was a T. Trying to say RDM is just killing people at random even if they are a T
Vanished from life
Find