Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

A Storage of Stats

Now, this is going to be a bit difficult to word out, but please stay with me for a moment. We all know that low-tiered guns are really only good for charging Crystals, correct? Sometimes our Crystals are fully charged, or we don't have the right type, so we have a gun that we can do nothing with. Inventory gets full, gun goes on the market or gets deleted.

However, I had a different idea. What if you could "Break down" a gun for its raw stats, the same way you charge a crystal, but its stored in a sort of separate "Stat Meter"...?

You could have one for Damage, Recoil...Etc. No limits. You could charge Crystals off of these stats without the cumbersome move-10-standards-into-that-blaze-crystal thing.

You could even set certain tiers or below guns to auto-"smelt" into stats! This way your inventory wouldn't be cluttered with standards or etc.

E.G: I set it to auto-"smelt" standards. After three rounds I drop a standard with +4% damage. It automatically "Smelts", and I can use that 4% at any time in the future to charge, say, a Blaze crystal. (Of course, any weapons with a Trait or a Suffix wouldn't be auto-"smelted".)

This would
1) Save inventory room
2) Stop inventory/market clogging
3) Make it a whole lot easier!

+1 Definately would help immensely, and far reduce the amount of standards plopped onto the market.
Find

I like it. I think perhaps we should call it a 'blank crystal'. Either I make a blank crystal for each stat, or they are 'blank', and when you go to add an item to it, it will ask you what stat you wish to store? They could have a really high limit to reduce inventory load!

BUT, Just a heads up: I had plans to make a bank in the lobby server only. So that could also help.
Find

Also, another thing:
At one point, you would get a stack of same crystals ( or maybe 2 atleast ) - Wouldn't there be a possibility of using one of the crystals to give bonuses to the other?
It can just charge them, or maybe upgrade their stats a little.

A Blank Crystal would work. I just mostly wanted to save inventory space and etc, but it'd be very neat. A high limit would be perfect, but I really like the idea of a bank.

Cool stuff.
Find

I was thinking like a addition to the side of the inventory you can collapse and uncollapse that has the stat bars in it?
Find