Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Rune of Power Change

Video 
So, the rune of power, I've always loved using them and having fun with the guns you can get from them, but there are a few changes I would suggest
• Make it so you can abandon a rune of power, say you get a gun you do not like, you can abandon it with !abandongodlike and then you would get a message asking you to confirm, you would do !confirm.
• Give it a GUI upon activation similar to the gift package, so it would give you nine random godlikes to choose from

(Completely unrelated, but it would be nice if the Book of Clergy could give other players ammo)

This was just an idea that I thought would make the server more enjoyable, thank you for taking time to read my suggestion and please reply with your feedback
Find

(04-03-2019, 12:51 AM)lil yeet Wrote:  (Completely unrelated, but it would be nice if the Book of Clergy could give other players ammo)

it does. i think its holding R or E. it works the same as IOD book but it switchs from giving mobility to giving you Zombie Immunity.
Find

(04-03-2019, 01:09 AM)MicroBoss Wrote:  
(04-03-2019, 12:51 AM)lil yeet Wrote:  

it does. i think its holding R or E. it works the same as IOD book but it switchs from giving mobility to giving you Zombie Immunity.

No it doesn't. It only gives it to the cleric in TTT.
Find

Adding a selection, no matter how limited would make the rune of power alot more fun and viable compared to the current version.As a example, one of the guys I play with a good bit (Mastersomething) got a eleos twice in a row from a rune of power, when he was just trying to see what cool godlikes are around and wanted some fun guns to use. Lets just say he wasnt pleased.
Find

bump.
Find