Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

More Ammo on Richland

In the last week or so for some reason 80% of the ammo on richland is gone... Total from everywhere i have looked (pretty much everywhere) there is like, 4 ammo spawn places, with barely 15 ammo boxes of all kinds combined...

I would greatly appreciate it and im sure others would, alot of people have been having to get ammo off of dead bodies to even fight.
Find

okay I'll check it out now.
Find

Richland has always has little ammo.

The only ammo i remember there being on there was shotgun and rifle ammo.
Find

There are three spots of 9mm, three shotgun spots, one or two rifle spots, an SMG spot and little else, I think a .45 ACP area. Definitely not enough. Though there are guns you can empty and use as ammunition.

To be honest, I sort of like it, since it forces you to rely on picking up other people's weapons, either to use 'em or for ammo, or conserving your bullets instead of spraying willy-nilly.
Find

Yeah, I never noticed richland needed ammo but oh well. I went ahead and added quite a few spawns. Just need brass to jump on and add the map to fast DL and it will be good to go. I had to delete the map and get a diff version because when I rearmed it the first time I accidentally deleted all the default ammo and weapon spawns. That is why it was lacking.

(02-27-2015, 07:49 PM)Jake1o Wrote:  Yeah, I never noticed richland needed ammo but oh well. I went ahead and added quite a few spawns. Just need brass to jump on and add the map to fast DL and it will be good to go. I had to delete the map and get a diff version because when I rearmed it the first time I accidentally deleted all the default ammo and weapon spawns. That is why it was lacking.

Are they in the original spots or randomly around? I liked the amount that it had before anything happened, (the original map)...
Find