Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Auctions

Sooo, with more people making auctions, I was wondering if auctions could be made a priority, or possibly a seperate section in the market so they show before the fixed price market items, instead of being pushed further and further back and the auctions get ignored and dont get a full chance for the full duration that it is put up for on the market and have it so the auctions with less duration show before the ones with a higher duration.

Or you could just filter to only show auctions.
Find

(02-26-2015, 05:00 AM)Fuzzy "Mc-Cones" McNomNoms Wrote:  Or you could just filter to only show auctions.

This is true, however it'd be easier if it showed it at the first page, it'd also be easier to flip from auctions to fixed priced items without having to filter then un filter
Find

Auctions are something that should be seen by most, perhaps it shows only specific auctions (ones with a certain amount of bids. 5+ perhaps) so it doesnt show every auction as auctions CAN pile up (seeing how the highest time is like 190 hours for one auction)
Find

Axe and Cyan both didn't know what that filter was for. I wouldn't have either but Brass made fun of me. It's not the most obvious but I feel if it was changed to say "show auctions" or "auctions only" it'd help. Show bids sounds like it means show your bids. Also, even with the filter, I think auctions should be listed first if you have have both filters checked. Also the auctions ending the soonest should be at the top. I think this would be super helpful.
Find

I think that auctions would just pile up clogging the first page... Its fairly easy to click auctions only, and it even when you go out and back in, it stays auctions showing... If anything just auctiins that have like less than 5 hrs left and top of front but otherwise it would clog, and I like seeing stuff in the order that it is placed, and it takes a few seconds to filter...
Find

If it needs to be easier..split it in to tabs? One tab normal sales, the other tab Auctions
Vanished from life
Find

I mean, not really needed. Once you learn there is a filter there's no need. If 100% needed, I can do it, but IMO it seems like a waste of time, and could be annoying for people to get clogged with only auctions like maximus said. I could make an option for it, but then again that does almost the same thing as the current filter lol.

(02-26-2015, 10:08 AM)Brassx Wrote:  I mean, not really needed. Once you learn there is a filter there's no need. If 100% needed, I can do it, but IMO it seems like a waste of time, and could be annoying for people to get clogged with only auctions like maximus said. I could make an option for it, but then again that does almost the same thing as the current filter lol.

I think tabs like Fox said would work really well. I suppose it's not super important but I think it would look better and be more obvious for oblivious people like me. =)
Find