Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Plasma Grenade

You can put the remote mine on a prop, throw the prop, detonate, ????? , Profit
Vanished from life
Find

I remember the plasma grenade from NTG

Buggy as shit for the longest time, but I believe it got patched up. Scariest thing when you heard the noise and just saw it stick to a guy in the middle of a big group, everyone starts to run away, if the person who was stuck was a dumbass they would always run with people trying to get away. But one time I remember Chippy (probably no one knows him here, except for a few people) got stuck, and he chased after the traitor who threw it and was able to only get himself and the traitor killed and saved everyone else.

Just a little off-track story
Fuck the max 2 image limit. (Imagine happy asian guy here)
Find

(02-26-2015, 12:35 AM)TheEpicZephyr Wrote:  I remember the plasma grenade from NTG

Buggy as shit for the longest time, but I believe it got patched up. Scariest thing when you heard the noise and just saw it stick to a guy in the middle of a big group, everyone starts to run away, if the person who was stuck was a dumbass they would always run with people trying to get away. But one time I remember Chippy (probably no one knows him here, except for a few people) got stuck, and he chased after the traitor who threw it and was able to only get himself and the traitor killed and saved everyone else.

Just a little off-track story

lol i think i was there for that.

plasma nades were great.
Find