Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

oh dear here we go...

Lightbulb 
alright so some of you heard me in the server when i was talking about this. but if finally done it and made it into a suggestion.

my idea here is basicly a tower shield, (preferably modeled after the black iron tower shield in dark souls 2)

name: stone slab shield (or stone shield)

damage: maybe somewhere around +20/30%
firerate: atleast -30% if not more
mobility: again atleast -15%
range: +25%
description: now all i need is a dragon tooth...

and since its a tower shield itll cover more of your body and maybe save you from a few more shots then the hylian shield would.
Find

I honestly like this idea, something that makes you super slow but tanky, with low firerate, would be perfect for straight defense and I'd love to plant a remote bomb on one. +1
Find

Isn't it simpler just to use the original CSS Riot shield transformed into this?

-30 mobility is to much i wouldn't use it. -8% is slow -30% is like u can barely run. -15% would be better*
Find

(02-25-2015, 04:51 AM)Axe Wrote:  -30 mobility is to much i wouldn't use it. -8% is slow -30% is like u can barely run. -15% would be better*

yeah like that idea now that i think about it, updated
Find

You'll have to provide a model/SWEP or whatever they're called.
Find

(02-25-2015, 04:22 AM)Bottle4 Wrote:  Isn't it simpler just to use the original CSS Riot shield transformed into this?

Find
  • x1

it is simpler to do the riot shield but it doesnt seem to be as "custom" i guess would be the right word. just looks like you needed a model and plucked it from css.

sadly i wasnt able to find a swep of the black iron shield (or any tower shield in ds2) so a riot shield would have to do.

i did how ever do a quick search for riot shields and found a few sweps for ttt (mainly for dect), could these possibly be rewritten?
Find

(02-25-2015, 06:43 PM)redmoonwolf498 Wrote:  it is simpler to do the riot shield but it doesnt seem to be as "custom" i guess would be the right word. just looks like you needed a model and plucked it from css.

sadly i wasnt able to find a swep of the black iron shield (or any tower shield in ds2) so a riot shield would have to do.

i did how ever do a quick search for riot shields and found a few sweps for ttt (mainly for dect), could these possibly be rewritten?

Yah it can easily be made a stand alone weapon which could be put in the inventory. But that long body shield would look way cooler.
Find

(02-25-2015, 08:18 PM)Aresuft Wrote:  
(02-25-2015, 06:43 PM)redmoonwolf498 Wrote:  it is simpler to do the riot shield but it doesnt seem to be as "custom" i guess would be the right word. just looks like you needed a model and plucked it from css.

Yah it can easily be made a stand alone weapon which could be put in the inventory. But that long body shield would look way cooler.
i found a prop version if that helps at all
Find