Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

ULX Commands / Post round fun

The Force mic command is not something I would do, it's an invasion of privacy and I won't add it, despite how useful it could be.

I've seen all of the other ones before, nothing hard to make. Possibly will add some later on.
Find

(02-25-2015, 10:50 AM)Brassx Wrote:  The Force mic command is not something I would do, it's an invasion of privacy and I won't add it, despite how useful it could be.

I've seen all of the other ones before, nothing hard to make. Possibly will add some later on.

Can save you the trouble of making them, got the files already lol.
Vanished from life
Find

I don't usually accept scripts submitted by 3rd party sources. I usually just make them myself, if what was stated above that some of these were on coderhire for sale was true then the distribution of them by other sources is illegal.
Find

(02-25-2015, 09:37 PM)Brassx Wrote:  If what was stated above that some of these were on coderhire for sale was true then the distribution of them by other sources is illegal.

Ikr, so many people just go and download games or textures your supposed to pay for and stuff like that for free illegally and im like, u srs bruh.

(02-25-2015, 09:37 PM)Brassx Wrote:  I don't usually accept scripts submitted by 3rd party sources. I usually just make them myself, if what was stated above that some of these were on coderhire for sale was true then the distribution of them by other sources is illegal.

Some of these were actually released on the ULX website/forums But yeah i get where your comin from.
Vanished from life
Find