Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Was thinking of a new trait

Something along the lines of being able to use any ammo type to add to its pool, call it "bullet hungry" or something.
Just a thought
Find

What?
Oh Hey...it's me C:

Find

(02-21-2015, 08:39 PM)Rangerdanger0 Wrote:  What?

exactly as i said it. It can pick up any ammo type to add to its ammo count. Whats so hard to understand?
Find

Good idea IMO
Find

Sounds more like a suffix more than a trait. Trait's have very minor/subtle differences that add up, suffixes would make quite a game changer, I think taking ammo for any kind of gun is pretty significant. M16 of the Bullet Hoard sounds like a bad ass gun Big Grin

+soup for suffix

-soup for trait
Find

(02-21-2015, 09:04 PM)(TMS) RadioActiveCow Wrote:  Sounds more like a suffix more than a trait. Trait's have very minor/subtle differences that add up, suffixes would make quite a game changer, I think taking ammo for any kind of gun is pretty significant. M16 of the Bullet Hoard sounds like a bad ass gun Big Grin

+soup for suffix

-soup for trait

or a suffix. (but a dragon shooting out of my gun in hardly subtle >w>) This is why its good to bounce ideas off of other people.
Find

Perhaps a certain unique (huge maybe) in which has that trait?
Find

(02-21-2015, 09:11 PM)McNuggie Wrote:  Perhaps a certain unique (huge maybe) in which has that trait?

GODLIKE HUGE THAT SHOOTS SHOTGUN ROUNDS! i like it.
Find

(02-21-2015, 09:14 PM)Canabananalism Wrote:  
(02-21-2015, 09:11 PM)McNuggie Wrote:  Perhaps a certain unique (huge maybe) in which has that trait?

GODLIKE HUGE THAT SHOOTS SHOTGUN ROUNDS! i like it.

-50% firerate
+Pellets
+spread
+accuracy
-recoil
+DMG
-Uses # bullets per shot

It randomly shouts obscenities, we will call it the H.U.G.E of tourettes!
Find