Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Gun] Entropy

So, a weapon that would change how it behaves every kill within a preset time based on last kill. (60s max imo, per charge decay, full charges lasts 3mins.)
It would either be a godlike or prim, randomly assigned weapontype (or just godlike w/ custom models, ie: 3 different options, rifle smg shotgun for basetype)
Every kill in X time from last kill, would increase the total bullets shot at once while splitting the damage per each of them. (so assume you got a rifle that did 100hs, kill one person and you suddenly shoot 2 bullets that do 50hs each.)

Entropy would have 2-3 times the orginal ammo capacity, as a stat that is rng'd when dropped. (due to consumption of ammo due to multiple ammo per shot during charge shots)
Each split bullet minus the orginal can proc a randomly chosen suffix/trait when a charge is acquired by killing another player.
Charge shots are additional shots, they take ammo and have to determine their accuracy

Charge 1:
Shoot 2 shots instead of one, each does half damage.
Random Debuff x1
Random suffix/trait x1

Charge 2:
Shoot 3 shots instead of one, each does a third of the damage.
Random Debuff x 2
Random suffix/trait x2

Charge 3:
Shoot 4 shots instead of one, each does a quarter of the damage.
Random Debuff x 3
Random suffix/trait x3

Debuffs effect stats, anything besides damage and ammo are able to be effected.

Donger, is this easier to understand.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

can i get a diagram
edit: ty
Find

Find

Yes add Polaris
Find