Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Common small trait suggestions

Common minor traits that I had in mind, like muffle, X% damage towards X weapon, etc.

I added names for organization

Weapon synergy trait
X% firerate, reload speed and damage while a [weapon] is equipped in your loadout.

+ negative trait
Negative stats are slightly reduced permanently on this gun (only possible on weapons with negative traits).

limb shot trait
has a 1 in X chance to deal body shot damage on a limb shot.

Boss trait
X% more damage against bosses

Crystal Synergy trait
Increase crystal stat by 10% while this weapon is equipped in your loadout (Reload Crystal 40% > 50%, Blaze Crystal 65% > 75%, etc. (Health crystal should only be +5 more hp).

Melee trait
On a melee kill, gain 40% reload speed, deploy speed, and accuracy for 15 seconds (melee only).

Class trait
While [class] gain X% [of this stat] for this weapon.

If I think of anymore ill add it here.
Find

I don't ever want to see crystals that boost gun stats, that just leads to broken combinations and (literal) power creep. X damage to something is fine (bosses, zombies, whatever), but doing things like "make this thing more strong" is just dumb.
Find

(09-07-2018, 11:24 PM)Terran Wrote:  I don't ever want to see crystals that boost gun stats

It's not boosting the gun, its boosting the crystal stat
Find

(09-07-2018, 11:48 PM)The Black Parade Wrote:  
(09-07-2018, 11:24 PM)Terran Wrote:  I don't ever want to see crystals that boost gun stats

It's not boosting the gun, its boosting the crystal stat
Sorry, I read "Weapon synergy trait
X% firerate, reload speed and damage while a [weapon] is equipped in your loadout."

as a crystal, not a trait. Regardless, same thing, I don't think its a very great idea.

I like all of them except for the weapon synergy and melee.

I personally especially like the crystal trait, simply because some crystals are so underused, and if you get a weapon with a really good +crystal buff trait it could give you a reason to use crystals you normally dont. =)

(that and it should only work if its the only crystal equipped; that is, no crystal synergizers should allow the buff to be performed)
When a dragon round begins.

Find