Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Fishing] Lobby music overhaul

So in essence the idea is a rare drop that you can acquire that will be a song, similar if not the end round songs, that you can listen to at any time of your choice in a menu. (similar to how coinshop owned items works, but on a smaller gui.)

Certain option for when music starts normally, ie: bosses and minibosses(ttt ones), could have the option for player chosen songs to play clientside when they occur.

If anyone else is like me, I have a bind specifically to cancel most of the current music just so I can hear past all the bullets to talk to people.

tl;dr Minecraft music disk that is clientside for playback but used for bosses or just listening, maybe add function to vip area for shared music room.

Acquired as raredrop from fishing.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

Add a faint water sound like waves splashing
Find

Or just play spotify or YouTube yourself

I thought I remembered a long time ago there being like an online dj thing as a ulx plugin or something. I cannot recall well though, it was a while ago. Worth looking into for the server? Idk man. YouTube in steam browser is aids, and I dont have spotify.
Find