Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Remove coin drops from crates/keys.

This should have been done a LONG time ago. Coin drops should be obtainable from only:

Challenge scrolls,
Quests,
End-round drops,
Minigames,
Events.

Please consider; thank you.
Find

i agree, coins are quite easy to get. This idea or as a different idea I think maybe the price of crates could be slightly increased, only because they never really went up with the increase of coins in the economy, but i know people are gonna disagree with that.
Find

At least let me pay off my debt before implementing this.
Find

I considered this a long time ago, and the original plan from the eco was to slowly drop off coins from crates at the very least. I'm a bit worried about possible side affects of this. The problem before was that crates were not worth spending coins on, thus why they were given coins AND made super cheap. Crates need to be rolled/bought as they are basically the 'blood' of the economy. Without them to spend coins on, there's not many other things to actually use coins on that drain them from the system.
Find

(08-24-2018, 05:38 PM)Brassx Wrote:  I considered this a long time ago, and the original plan from the eco was to slowly drop off coins from crates at the very least. I'm a bit worried about possible side affects of this. The problem before was that crates were not worth spending coins on, thus why they were given coins AND made super cheap.  Crates need to be rolled/bought as they are basically the 'blood' of the economy. Without them to spend coins on, there's not many other things to actually use coins on that drain them from the system.

That is very accurate. This is totally off the charter too, but what do you think about crate ruby prices? i.e someone can pay 75 rubies for a Hellfire crate, or 100 rubies for rune of looting, which can sell to players for like, 3k which is like, 12 hellfire crates or something. Shouldn't the prices be adjusted?
Find

Yeah. They probably should be adjusted, feel free to give me your thoughts on what you think prices should be changed to.
Find

(08-24-2018, 05:53 PM)Brassx Wrote:  Yeah. They probably should be adjusted, feel free to give me your thoughts on what you think prices should be changed to.

Haven't a scoob, the economy is pretty hard to pinpoint due to how rapidly it fluctuates. Getting an arching opinion would probably be good. Runes of Looting/Tradeable VIP/etc we all know comes down to personal player pricing, so there's no hard standard.
Find

I'd really rather not this happen. Crates already empty your coins enough, there's no reason to make them go away completely. Especially for people like me who really enjoy opening crates.

But yeah buying crates with rubies is useless compared to anything else
Find

i think the rubies to crate price ratio is just straight up not worth it tbh. I'd like to see a tweak to that. also i dont think runes of looting and vip etc should be tweaked. imo donators need all the incentive possible to donate and its just another way to generate coin economy. if the ruby price were to be raised people would sell them for more so basically making them not worth buying on both fronts. same thing with lowering the price. then the value gets decreased but the market gets flooded with runes of looting that then dont really get touched since there would be too much supply for demand.

also crate rolling is so rng. sometimes ill get a decent amount of coins back other times ill get like maybe 3k back from like 100k of rolling lol. if anything maybe nerf the commonality of the coin drops? so that they're a bit more rarer to come across but still sorta drop. i agree though its hard since the economy fluctuates so often.
Find

Removing coins at this point would be useless due to several million coins getting hoarded will.only make the difference in coinstacks between players grow.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug