Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

For the removal of Money Man Mansion

(07-20-2018, 04:09 AM)Black Parade is DEAD Wrote:  
(07-20-2018, 03:03 AM)Dumpweed Wrote:  I wish the map was improved rather than removed

A map should always be improved than removed.

Calling a map shit (or whatever insult you want to give) doesnt help the person who created the map. I hear a lot of people criticize a map with no actual reason, and then call it shitty. A lot of people don't give constructive critism, and no reasoning is applied into why the map has a few flaws. This also ties in with content that Brass makes for the server, I always hear it when a minigame starts. Of course we can't give our critism to the mapper because we don't know who made the map (in some cases), or their not in our community. Excel is here, and we can give our reason into why the map needs improvement. Excel makes the decision to change his map if he really wants to.

I gave excel some information on how to improve it a while back, your critism make sense, !it's a large map!

Quote:-Clusterfuck of a map
if that means large, then I agree. if Excel cares he can think of some clever ways to make the map smaller

Quote:-Because of this, rounds last too long, as T's and Innos take forever to find each other
-Because of this, just playing on the map is ~40 minute ordeal

These tie in with the map being large

your final reason is just a joke.

To be fair I believe what most people want is for the map to be removed until it is in a state where people want to play it. It's not like if you remove a map it's lost to the void.
Until Excel makes the map more enjoyable for people to play on it's only crowding up the map vote lists, so maybe removing it temporarily would be a good idea.
JuicyBoxer
St.Jimmy
Dumpweed
AnthemPartThree
Murph
Debaser

i need to stop doing this
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: For the removal of Money Man Mansion - Dumpweed - 07-20-2018, 04:50 AM