Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

For the removal of Money Man Mansion

Money Man Mansion is an awful map. Everyone who has the misfortune to be on the map agrees, and I feel that because of almost everyone's similar opinion, we should remove the map. Of course, I didn't come empty handed...

-Clusterfuck of a map
-Because of this, rounds last too long, as T's and Innos take forever to find each other
-Because of this, just playing on the map is ~40 minute ordeal
-Finally, since the map takes 40 minutes to complete, suicide rates have gone up 10000%

Please, make sure you make your voices heard if you agree with me! We must take down the tyrant Excel and his scams shit map before we all commit suicide!

Remove Heaven first.

I wish the map was improved rather than removed
JuicyBoxer
St.Jimmy
Dumpweed
AnthemPartThree
Murph
Debaser

i need to stop doing this
Find

moneyman good
fuck da haterz
if you dont like moneyman
you play deals town
ez

(07-20-2018, 03:03 AM)Dumpweed Wrote:  I wish the map was improved rather than removed

A map should always be improved than removed.

Calling a map shit (or whatever insult you want to give) doesnt help the person who created the map. I hear a lot of people criticize a map with no actual reason, and then call it shitty. A lot of people don't give constructive critism, and no reasoning is applied into why the map has a few flaws. This also ties in with content that Brass makes for the server, I always hear it when a minigame starts. Of course we can't give our critism to the mapper because we don't know who made the map (in some cases), or their not in our community. Excel is here, and we can give our reason into why the map needs improvement. Excel makes the decision to change his map if he really wants to.

I gave excel some information on how to improve it a while back, your critism make sense, !it's a large map!

Quote:-Clusterfuck of a map
if that means large, then I agree. if Excel cares he can think of some clever ways to make the map smaller

Quote:-Because of this, rounds last too long, as T's and Innos take forever to find each other

These tie in with the map being large

your final reason is just a joke.
Find

He didn't even create the map. It was a prefab map in minecraft he just added his name. The map is empty and way too large. It is not very enjoyable.

(07-20-2018, 04:09 AM)Black Parade is DEAD Wrote:  
(07-20-2018, 03:03 AM)Dumpweed Wrote:  I wish the map was improved rather than removed

A map should always be improved than removed.

Calling a map shit (or whatever insult you want to give) doesnt help the person who created the map. I hear a lot of people criticize a map with no actual reason, and then call it shitty. A lot of people don't give constructive critism, and no reasoning is applied into why the map has a few flaws. This also ties in with content that Brass makes for the server, I always hear it when a minigame starts. Of course we can't give our critism to the mapper because we don't know who made the map (in some cases), or their not in our community. Excel is here, and we can give our reason into why the map needs improvement. Excel makes the decision to change his map if he really wants to.

I gave excel some information on how to improve it a while back, your critism make sense, !it's a large map!

Quote:-Clusterfuck of a map
if that means large, then I agree. if Excel cares he can think of some clever ways to make the map smaller

Quote:-Because of this, rounds last too long, as T's and Innos take forever to find each other

These tie in with the map being large

your final reason is just a joke.

To be fair I believe what most people want is for the map to be removed until it is in a state where people want to play it. It's not like if you remove a map it's lost to the void.
Until Excel makes the map more enjoyable for people to play on it's only crowding up the map vote lists, so maybe removing it temporarily would be a good idea.
JuicyBoxer
St.Jimmy
Dumpweed
AnthemPartThree
Murph
Debaser

i need to stop doing this
Find

I think the map is way too large, especially for 10 people.
With 20 people the map wouldn't be cramped and even then there's all the ladders, stairs, windows, and side rooms that add even more space for people to be.

Then there's the roof, which you normally can't access without taking damage but grimoire cheese ensures that people can just sit up there all day long.
They camp and shoot at people through windows, kill nobody, get shot back, hide on the other side of the stairs and heal. Rinse and repeat.

We played 2 luck maps on it and I'd honestly rather have just done survive for that 2 hours
Find

(07-20-2018, 07:25 AM)Kuro Wrote:  I think the map is way too large, especially for 10 people.
With 20 people the map wouldn't be cramped and even then there's all the ladders, stairs, windows, and side rooms that add even more space for people to be.

Then there's the roof, which you normally can't access without taking damage but grimoire cheese ensures that people can just sit up there all day long.
They camp and shoot at people through windows, kill nobody, get shot back, hide on the other side of the stairs and heal. Rinse and repeat.

We played 2 luck maps on it and I'd honestly rather have just done survive for that 2 hours
There's actually invisible ladders that you use to go on the roof
but anyways removing 2 floors, the outside, and the ability to go to the roof would be a good choice imo

If you want more complaints besides size, how about:

There is lag on the map, and the consensus I've heard is that it's because the skybox was not properly closed

The windows are too small, requiring too much precision to actually jump through them some of the time

Could use more staircases or more clearly marked staircases, as sometimes there's areas you think will have staircases but none are there