Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Rant

I'm glad to see other people having concerns about the eco. I've aired my own thoughts plenty of times of what I think could be improved or could be done to change things for the better but outside for a few specific instances it felt like I was the only person besides maybe tobias who gave that stuff any thought.

I'd say I agree with the feeing of godlikes being too common, or at least only in comparison to how much coins I can assume are being drained out.
'm glad to see the godlikes being much more actively traded, but I feel like they're being replaced much too quickly to really make a dent and the new ones may have been devalued because of it.

Personally it feels like there was a shift a long time ago, where everything magically slid up in rarity and never adjusted correctly.
Standard/commons nowadays are basically deleted on the spot to reserve inven space
The absolute lowest you can imagine holding onto is uncommon
Unlikely is 90% of what you will roll
The multiple godlikes a day are something like how many prims rolled a day before
The thing that extincts did was make upgraded godlikes that feel like godlikes used to. (experiencing one being created or seeing one in-game.)

I honestly feel bad for Brass in the position he's in, the server like a 4d chess fingerbox trap nightmare that no matter what is changed it will have some adverse reaction somewhere.
I'd be having an existential crisis every day if I had to deal with this
Quote:Events too good, people like doing them instead of TTT, make end round drops better and add luck maps
No one plays events and leeches luck rounds instead, buff grims
Too many coins in eco due to buffs, no one rolls crates
Crate system too good, makes people profit and they roll hella godlikes
Design an update to tackle inflation and use up excess godlikes
>THE FUCKING NEXUS IS OP NERF IT NOWWWWWWW

As far as I can tell, everything is being closely monitored to make sure that the eco update is doing its' job and suggestions are always appreciated.

Personally I'd like to see a complete removal of coins from rolling in crates and leave coins to only potentially roll from keys, but this idea is so blasphemous that someone would have my head if it was ever implemented.

(07-07-2018, 04:08 AM)Terran Wrote:  I also think that, in the future, NOBODY but Brass should EVER know what is coming up. No beef on Kuro or his cronies, but when you learn months prior about a big change and profit off it at the expense of others', that kinda sucks.
Listen here you smarmy canadian fuck (it's joke)

If you're assuming I'm some sort of one way radio that only people with special ears get to listen to you couldn't be farther from the truth
The only knowledge I've had of the eco update was only public information and things I directly suggested. I was never told any information about the things I suggested that would prove useful to anybody ESPECIALLY anything that would impact the economy in any way.

The information available to the public was out for 7 months before eco came out and it specifically highlights the reusing of old godlikes for the purpose of upgrading them into extinct versions. There's no way that you can even try to begin connecting me or anybody I talk to regularly to any change in the economy. I don't know how you could possibly even miss it when it was anybody was talking about for a while especially prior to eco being confirmed to coming out.
Find

Messages In This Thread
Rant - Lehoe - 07-07-2018, 03:51 AM
RE: Rant - Fancy Typhlosion - 07-07-2018, 03:55 AM
RE: Rant - Dreadark - 07-07-2018, 04:00 AM
RE: Rant - Terran - 07-07-2018, 04:08 AM
RE: Rant - Derp-A-Doodle-Doo - 07-07-2018, 04:08 AM
RE: Rant - Dumpweed - 07-07-2018, 04:59 AM
RE: Rant - Unpoke - 07-07-2018, 05:44 AM
RE: Rant - wind - 07-07-2018, 09:32 AM
RE: Rant - Brassx - 07-07-2018, 11:47 AM
RE: Rant - Fancy Typhlosion - 07-07-2018, 02:54 PM