Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Rant

Eh I understand your concern, but I think its a bit misplaced. Nothing will ever feel as good as the good 'ol days. That's with almost anything. It's 'graduation goggles' so to speak. Nostalgia is a powerful thing. The early days of something always seem better, and more exciting. Unlimited potential and wonder. That is always gone after awhile, and there's nothing you can really do to get it back.

You're also under the impression that all godlikes are the same rarity.. They aren't, why are you ignoring all of the rare ones that hardly anyone has? (Also over 10 godlikes did not drop yesterday, hello)

Of course things will be more common now that people have steady ways to gain loot, and it's been around for years. That's just facts, and while global godlikes are more common(because they can be obtained from more things), there's MORE godlikes that are not common at all, and it's really unfair for you to ignore them and act like the new ones are the only ones that we have/count. Just give it time to balance itself out, when literally 100's of thousands of coins are being spent on crates, things are bound to proc. (coins are also being drained from the economy too)

I did already state though that I knew the first week or two of the update will be chaos, and it is, it just needs some time for things to settle down. Two complaints I've heard countless times "Godlikes are way too rare" or "Godlikes are way too common". If it's not one, it's the other. Neither of them have the full facts and are basing things off skewed opinions and/or personal bias'. Well over 150 godlikes have been turned into shards at this point, that's an insane number of godlikes removed from the system. These new godlikes have the exact same rarity as thrakos, tartarus, and railguns all did before this update.

Eventually shards will allow all godlikes (even the tart,thrakos,railgun, etc) to have a more stable price, which was the goal of the update, along side creating the ultimate end-game, which is to use 10 godlikes to upgrade your favorite godlike into something super cool, it doesn't have to be super OP or over the top, I don't know why any of you would even think that's okay to do. To make it super OP (greed I suppose). You will be able to use shards to reforge your Extinct as well(for new zodiacs).

Calling it lackluster is fair If you really feel that way, but definitely a bit demotivating to say the least. This was, like I said, also a test for extinct items. To see if they needed more added to them to be worth it, or if they needed to cost more shards, etc. Since only 6 out of the 40+ godlikes have been made extinct so far, there's plenty of room for improvement.

With all things relating to the economy, it takes time for changes to happen. Whether or not the change will be good, is still yet to be seen. You can't expect prices to instantly shift as soon as an update occurs. The biggest mistake was announcing the update months ahead of time, and is why things are even more chaotic than they would be if I didn't.

There has been almost 4 million coins sunk into crates, and the new stuff. That is coins not returned to the user as calculated from total coins in the economy vs the reading while back. There's still A LOT of coins here, and that's fine. We may just need to increase crate prices again, and add more sinks.

I guarantee you guys the drop frequency of the godlikes will go down within a week.

Messages In This Thread
Rant - Lehoe - 07-07-2018, 03:51 AM
RE: Rant - Fancy Typhlosion - 07-07-2018, 03:55 AM
RE: Rant - Dreadark - 07-07-2018, 04:00 AM
RE: Rant - Terran - 07-07-2018, 04:08 AM
RE: Rant - Derp-A-Doodle-Doo - 07-07-2018, 04:08 AM
RE: Rant - Dumpweed - 07-07-2018, 04:59 AM
RE: Rant - Unpoke - 07-07-2018, 05:44 AM
RE: Rant - wind - 07-07-2018, 09:32 AM
RE: Rant - Brassx - 07-07-2018, 11:47 AM
RE: Rant - Fancy Typhlosion - 07-07-2018, 02:54 PM
RE: Rant - Kuro - 07-07-2018, 12:17 PM