Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Desperado/ Felriff - Ban Appeal

(07-07-2018, 01:18 AM)Kuro Wrote:  
(07-07-2018, 12:49 AM)Desperado Wrote:  Kuro I respect your opinion but you can’t predict how I’m going to act and especially if that was meant to be a subtle insult, nobody knows what’s going trough my mind and nobody knows what I’ll do when I get on the server but me, I don’t appreciate that but I do respect the opinion

I’m here for a reason ok, you cannot possibly think I would take the time out of my day to pretend to be nice and screw up on the server? That’s too much time and effort and that has no reward, I made a ban appeal because I want to return, if I wanted to get banned again I wouldn’t do anything. I apologized, I told you how I feel abt this and I have proven to you in the grasps of my current ability that I want to be unbanned, what more can you ask of me...

Given your history yes I can believe you would get banned for similar if not the exact same reason, it's not like it hasn't been done before.
We've unbanned people in similar situations that go and get banned again. Hence the mr_cheese reference as he was the latest person to be rebanned following a permanent ban.

You have been unbanned and rebanned in the past. I don't believe anybody intentionally goes anywhere to get banned but that happened anyway didn't it?
It has already happened multiple times from various other inventory servers. For whatever reasons there were.

There's no reason for me or anyone else for that matter to be considering giving you another chance given what's already happened.
You've come from nowhere with nothing but what we can consider empty promises. So don't blame me for being skeptical.

As for proving anything to me, you're proving the skepticism to be right the more you're posting. Please don't overdo it.

This is all really bias lurk, I can’t give filled promises because I have no way of doing so, all I’m gonna say for my last plea is, d please give me a chance, I promise I won’t fail, all I need is one chance...
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Desperado/ Felriff - Ban Appeal - Kuro - 07-06-2018, 12:53 PM
RE: Desperado/ Felriff - Ban Appeal - Kuro - 07-06-2018, 08:32 PM
RE: Desperado/ Felriff - Ban Appeal - Axe - 07-06-2018, 10:55 PM
RE: Desperado/ Felriff - Ban Appeal - Kuro - 07-07-2018, 12:46 AM
RE: Desperado/ Felriff - Ban Appeal - Kuro - 07-07-2018, 01:18 AM
RE: Desperado/ Felriff - Ban Appeal - Desperado - 07-07-2018, 01:22 AM
RE: Desperado/ Felriff - Ban Appeal - Kuro - 07-07-2018, 01:50 AM
RE: Desperado/ Felriff - Ban Appeal - Hala - 07-07-2018, 07:11 AM