Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Desperado/ Felriff - Ban Appeal

(07-06-2018, 09:42 PM)Alex Summers Wrote:  "lol I've been banned for 7 months tbh I don't care if I come back this server has obtained more aids and cancer such as your self who like to demean others your acting like a child and you say I'm cancer but you insulted me lol it's the internet there are worse people out there and your -1ing me because of what brass posted which is harassment but your -1ing the very thing you typed harassment your inept dude literally Your being really provocative right now if you can't be a hypocrite I don't know why we should trust you if anybody here is smart enough to see what you just did there I don't know what keeps u from not being banned besides riding everyone's dick for their approval my bad I'm defensive but I don't like people who think they are king shit well your not your either and grown man who has nothing better to do with his life but act high and mighty on a pedastool or your a child who is a wanna be I got no tolerance for arrogance hypocrites goodbye good luck on your future endeavors brass."

I can't support an unban after you respond like this on your last appeal. According to yourself, you don't care if you come back. And you've hardly shown anything that makes me even want to believe that you've changed and actually want to be unbanned. The most you've done is more or less copy and paste your previous appeals, with minor changes. Until you start putting in some actual effort and can convince me that you're actually trying and care about being unbanned, this is a -1.

I respect your opinion and it doesn’t look like your set on changing it, but you need to understand, filling out an unban report is proving I want to be unbanned, that last appeal was a year ago like I said that’s a long time I have grown mentally since then, all I am asking for is a little bit of trust and I can provide consistency. I just need the chance to prove it. And that post by me was a cery arrogant and inconsiderate post that I honestly had not even remembered, if you do trust me I promise I won’t let you down, I just need the opportunity

(07-06-2018, 02:41 AM)Eclipse Wrote:  I remember how toxic you were towards her and how much of an annoyance you were in general. Sure two years is two years but why should I trust you that you are better now?

We've had people do the same thing and they just break the trust they were given so why should I trust that you will be following the rules? You have shown no reason to give you said trust.

Did not mean to rate it, I meant to check who rated it
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Desperado/ Felriff - Ban Appeal - Kuro - 07-06-2018, 12:53 PM
RE: Desperado/ Felriff - Ban Appeal - Kuro - 07-06-2018, 08:32 PM
RE: Desperado/ Felriff - Ban Appeal - Desperado - 07-06-2018, 09:54 PM
RE: Desperado/ Felriff - Ban Appeal - Axe - 07-06-2018, 10:55 PM
RE: Desperado/ Felriff - Ban Appeal - Kuro - 07-07-2018, 12:46 AM
RE: Desperado/ Felriff - Ban Appeal - Kuro - 07-07-2018, 01:18 AM
RE: Desperado/ Felriff - Ban Appeal - Kuro - 07-07-2018, 01:50 AM
RE: Desperado/ Felriff - Ban Appeal - Hala - 07-07-2018, 07:11 AM